[I'm Bored]Post Your fav PS2 games for me plz.....

DMW

Best answers
I already own kindom hearts,FFX,Jet li rise to honor,gta san andreas,ff3(i thinki)+chrono trigger(the rereleased versions for ps1)Yugioh the duelist of the roses,DBZ B3,X men legends,and Smackdown Herecomes the pain.Used to have NBA Street Vol.2.So like the title says post some good games that are out right now,i dont care about the price.I really need some new ps2 games.(dont post madden games,Or boxing games.Can get those from my bro.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hard question...The ABSOLUTE highest would have to be...

Robot Alchemic Drive
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

DMW

Best answers
Ill look up Robot A.D. Legacy of kain was fun,but too easy,and i dont wanna buy another wrestling game.Thank you guys for posting them though.I you have anymore feel free to post away.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Katamari Damacy, God of War, Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Shadow Hearts, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Legaia2: Duel Saga, Legacy of Kain:Defiance, GTA3, Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time

DMW

Best answers
hmmmm,i heard star ocean was fun,goes for god of war too,ill look up shadow hearts and legaia series,thx man.

DiZ

Best answers
hmmm let's see now..
first place goes for tekken 5 of course =P
2.budokai 3
3.dmc3
4.jak 3
ok that's all but i want narutimate 2.... :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Katamari Damacy
MSG: Encounters in Space
MSG vs MSZG

A bunch really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
Gran Turismo 4
Guilty Gear X2
Any King Of Fighters game.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
R.A.D., wow im surprised i found another soul who played, let alone enjoyed that game, the horrible voice acting almost drove me away.

i also say you should check this one out, it would be hella cheap IF you could find it. i had to bend over backwards to find a copy of it here >_>. its the first mech game that really has a sense of scale as to how big the mechs are. since in the game you dont directly control the robot, you control the guy that controls the robot.

KyoKusanagi

K
Gran Turismo 4
Smackdown Vs Raw
Katamari Damacy
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Tekken 5
Initial D: Special Stage
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater
God Of War
Burnout 3: Takedown
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time and Warrior Within
REZ

DMW

Best answers
THX, I have decided to go with 1 of 3 games, MGS:Snake eater,God of war,or DMC:Dante's awakening.Ill decide that on my own.Thx and hopefully one of these games will help me wipe the dust of my ps2.

Best answers
I'd go with God of War or DMC 3 out of those choices. Wait for the re-release of Snake Eater that's meant to come with a fully controllable camera like in Splinter Cell, as the default camera actually ruined the game for me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the camera was just fine >_<. never once in the game did it present a problem for me, and im about as smart as a rock >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Tenchu series, the first one is still the best in my eyes. Devil May Cry series comes a close second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom