[I'm Bored]Post Your fav PS2 games for me plz.....

Best answers
the camera was just fine >_<. never once in the game did it present a problem for me, and im about as smart as a rock
Bleh, without the radar, the top down view didn't work imo. It really started to get on my nerves having to go into first person to check if bad guys were coming your way. It wouldn't be so bad if you could move at the same time, but having to stand still to check it an enemy is looking in your direction really made some parts of the game less fun. I'm certainly planning on picking up the new version just for the 3d camera, the online multiplayer modes are just a bonus :D

Oh, and yeah, the Tenchu series pwns! Is the PS2 version Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven? It's a really great game anyway. Not tried the newer one yet, as the reviews haven't been so good. But they only complain about it being more of the same, and barely mention anything about the quality of the level design etc

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MVP Baseball 2005 or Street Figher Anniversery Collection, at least that's what I am playing now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Street Fighter Anniversery Collection \o/
Street Fighter Alpha 1-3
God of War
Devil May cry 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
Oh, and yeah, the Tenchu series pwns! Is the PS2 version Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven? It's a really great game anyway. Not tried the newer one yet, as the reviews haven't been so good. But they only complain about it being more of the same, and barely mention anything about the quality of the level design etc
Yeah it's Wrath of Heaven and the new one is Fatal Shadows. You get proper, Naruto-style character skills and it'll last you a long long long long long time, you certainly get your moneys worth;

18 levels x 3 layouts x 3 difficulties x 2 characters = 324 playthroughs...plus there's scrolls to collect and skills to master. I'm on my 60th hour so far o/

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Soul Calibur II but I would wait till III which will be out in 3-4 months :)

Best answers
Yeah it's Wrath of Heaven and the new one is Fatal Shadows. You get proper, Naruto-style character skills and it'll last you a long long long long long time, you certainly get your moneys worth;

18 levels x 3 layouts x 3 difficulties x 2 characters = 324 playthroughs...plus there's scrolls to collect and skills to master. I'm on my 60th hour so far
Agh, you're tempting me to buy it. I think I might have to get it next week when I go to get RE4. I'll blame you when I end up running out of money though :p

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Soul Calibur II
Oh man, Soul Calibur 2 rocks. Probably the best 3d fighter ever in my opinion. Soul Calibur 2 should be dirt cheap now aswell, over here I think it costs about £8.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can't decide witch one out of the following three that i like the best , but these are my favourite ps2 games

Budokai 3
Devil May cry series
Kingdom Hearts

I am looking forward to Budokai Tenkachi , hopefully it will be good :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
marvel vs capcom 2.

megaman collecion, x collection to come.

---tekken 5---

budokai 3, tenkaichi to come!

DMW

Best answers
Wrath of heaven did own,i loved that game,barrowed from a friend today.I changed my mind cuz of a few reveiws about dmc,god of war or MGS:snake eater are now my two finalist.(So far)Im saving up the money so if you guys post games before i get the money i may change my mind again.BTW im looking for somthing i can get within the next two weeks,meaning if it wont be out bt the 23rd then i wont be getting it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MGS snake eater is a god-like game. it kicks ass like hell. But then theres God of War.

Let me break it down (/me gets ready for a long post):

Metal gear solid 3: Snake Eater.

The good:

- You don't play any character, except snake.
- The camo is a clever idea
- Bad guy's arent retarded as hell
- Some bosses (I.E. the pain) require stragety, this game isnt jsut a blow the **** out of everyone kind of game.
- pretty long
- good graphics

The Bad:

- Cut scenes all together are over 15 hours long
- You need to change camo soooooo ****ing much in the game, its ridiculous.
- Not alot of camo downloads (only 3)
- Some bad camera angles

Overrall Rating: 8.8/10. Pretty damned good.

Those might not be all the reasons, but I'm tired. So heres God of War

The Good:

- The gameplay is AWESOME!!!!!
- Graphics kick ass
- (This only applies is your perverted :0) Nudity, and a sex scene.
- New weapons, + upgradable weapons.
- Awesome Bad guys

The bad:

- Only 3 Bosses (counting the final boss)
- Nudity (especially if your mom walks in during it :/)
- It's kind of a story, so it's not really happening
- Kinda short, I beat it in 2 days.

Overall: 9.8/10. THIS GAME KICKS ASS!11!! :0

I haven't tried DMC yet, so I can't tell you. but in my overall opinion..

God of War FTW \o/

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets say a few not mentioned yet.

-Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. A bit easy but quite a lot of fun.
-MGS2: Sons of Liberty. Quit being such snake fanboys, he's not THAT awesome ;P Gets stale being snake all the damn time. Though Raiden is a whiny little cry baby :p Overreaching story was good though.
-DDR - anything but 8th mix which was absolute crap.
-Tekken 5

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MGS2/3

IMO the enemies in MGS2 were way smarter than the MGS3 ones. Because the environment was more restricting they actually did cool little squad tactics and such, and there was a lot more variety in the soldier types (like the ones with kevlar, the ones in full kevlar with nade launchers, etc.) The challenge in mgs3 was having no good radar.

DMC1/3 --Awesome action games.

FFX --A solid RPG.

ZOE2-- Beastly fun game, incredible visuals. Like being in an anime movie. Just too bad it's short (like a movie.)

MSG: Zeonic Front, MSG: Enounters in Space--- just cause I love Gundam and IMO, there were the best Gundam games to have come out. Not like that's saying a ton.

Tekken 5-- Great fighter.

Soul Calibur 2-- Also a great fighter, just a different flavor.

SOCOM 2-- A good fps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's giant robot combat, but you're always flying and boosting around. It's a chase cam perspective (like right behind your robot) and the battling is mad frantic and looks totally sick because of the way the camera positions itself around your fighting. Even with the crazy camera though it's still really easy to control. There's lots of melee combat but lots of ranged weapons too. The bosses are awesome. Lots of neat anime cutscenes, and the graphics in-game are fairly awesome as well. Smoke especially looks sick because it's cel-shaded I think, it was a nice touch.

DMW

Best answers
Sounds cool,But i went and bought God of war earlier this morning,thanks for posting games everyone,now ill finally play my ps2 after nearly 2 months.

Best answers
^You made the right choice
God of War pwns almost everything else on PS2, have fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom