Im bored... I challenge Hwoarang!!

Best answers
It's been some time since my battles with Checkplease and NeLo... I think the time has come for my next battle... I challenge you, Hwoarang!

Best answers
I'll be the judge of this match!

Venue is an old alleyway with several trashcans and metal pipes around. Matrix-type moves are allowed.

Like all battles, this match is for the best of three rounds.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang stairs down a dark and empty alleyway.

"Come out, come out where ever you are" Hwoarang echoes.

Standing still for a couple seconds he focused his energy, his chi, his true power that bounces around inside of him like a tennis ball. Hwoarang notices the wind has a violent ring to it this time of night. He hears cars in the distance and televisions high up in the brick apartments that line the alleyway. Suddenly, his temporary meditation is disturbed by the rustling of garbage cans. He slowly steps forward in a defensive stance, looking back and forward across the alleyway as he crept down it. His senses are tingling with confusion and unstoppable fortitude.

"The darkness is the only thing saving you Snake101, stop wasting my time"

A large rustling noise is heard to his right. Hwoarang immediately ducks under the advancing enemy. Snake101's metal pipe rings off the brick wall and he turns to Hwoarang. Conversation aside, Snake101 swings furiously at Hwoarang who is forced to lean from side to side to dodge the quick swipes. Snake101 continues the horizontal assualt till he fakes one, catching Hwoarang off gaurd. Hwoarang hesitates and Snake101's metal pipe connects with his ribs. Hwoarang does an acrobatic back flip and lands 10 feet from Snake101.

The blow reminds him of his fight with Cucumba. How he mocked him when he landed a kick in the great Cuc's side.

"I just payed for that one......"

Snake101 outbursted "What are you talking about? Your life flashing before your eyes!?"

Hwoarang could feel a broken rib "Nothing"

The pain was almost intolerable, it hurt to breath. But, Hwoarang knew this was his destiny, he knew what he had hunted him down for. Snake101 began to charge at Hwoarang, his pipe in an attack position. Hwoarang used the pain, he used the suffering, he used the matrix, and he used the planet's gift. A constant flow of energy that created all life, and he used it against Snake101.

"I hope your head is harder than this pipe!" Snake101 screamed in his running pace.

Hwoarang snapped out of reality and shot back in like a rocket. His energy surged through him and he stood his ground. Snake101's violent swing came right at Hwoarang's face. Expecting this, he stopped Snake101 by the wrist, twisting it and grabbing the pipe from his clenched hand. He threw the pipe and it landed behind a set of trash cans. The loud bellow of a stray cat was the consequence from this reaction.

"How did you......?"

Hwoarang smiled and flipped back, the heel of his left foot catching Snake101 in the jaw. Snake101 was launched back like a sling shot and hit the ground with a thud. Momentarily stunned, he started to get up and realized he was buried in concrete. He pulled a cracked slab off his legs and stood up, dusting off the the newly unsettled particles.

Snake101 cracked his neck, "Your going to pay for, oh your going to pay for that"

Hwoarang dropped into his Tae Kwon Do stance and gave Snake101 a sarcastic signal. Snake101's face filled with rage and he bursted at Hwoarang. His first swing was easily blocked by Hwoarang, his second was a complete failure. Hwoarang spun back, and unhesitantly jumped forward with his right leg extended to it's limit. Catching Snake101 in his chest and knocking him back.

"Your getting weaker Hwoarang, your last attack put me on my ass"

"What happen this time?"

"Spare the humor, this is your fate and you should accept it" Hwoarang replied.

Snake101 leaped at Hwoarang with his right leg bent and his left held straight for stability. Hwoarang reacted by spiraling up into the air as well. They both connected their attacks at the same time and it was like a hydrogen bomb had been dropped. A circular eruption of pure energy exploded off the simotaneous contact. Both the fighters were sent reeling back, as the brick walls that surrounded them were reduced to rubble.

The smoked cleared and Hwoarang was still in his Tae Kwon Do stance. His eyes wondering amongst the rubble.

"Get up, I know your still alive!" Hwoarang screamed.

Best answers
(No smack talk? Fine... let's get down to business)

Snake opened his eyes. Just seconds ago he jacked into the Matrix on his ship, the Fenrir, to answer the challenge of a fellow captain… He was standing in an empty subway station. In front of him was the phone he entered the Matrix through. His cell phone started ringing. Snake took it out of his black leather coat’s pocket and clicked open the cover. He held it to his ear and said, in a low voice, “I’m in.” His trusty operator, Spyke, gave him directions to the alley where Hwoarang wanted to do battle. Snake shoved the cover back and put the cell phone back in his coat’s pocket. He started walking towards the exit and went on his way, to his date with fate.

When he reached the alley, Hwoarang was standing in front of the rear entrance, arms crossed. His shades-clad face showed no hint of emotion. “So you’ve made it. I’m impressed you didn’t back out.”, Hwoarang said. Snake replied “I aim to please.” Hwoarang chuckled. “I’ve been looking forward to this, Snake. I’ve always wondered how I would match up against the one person closest to Neo’s abilities.” Snake returned a chuckle. “You’re giving me way too much credit, captain. Though my control of the Matrix is significant, I’m nowhere close to what Neo can do.”

“We’ll find that out soon enough, captain… soon enough. But now the time for talk has come to an end. It’s time to prove our abilities through action instead of words!” After uttering these words, Hwoarang grabbed the nearest trashcan without warning and threw it towards Snake with the speed that rivalled a bolt of lightning. The trashcan flew towards Snake unhindered; it’s sheer mass could almost be sensed as it pierced the simulated air, getting closer and closer by the second. Snake stood motionless, his arms spread by a few degrees. Hwoarang grinned, seeing his opponent pinned at the spot. Just as the trashcan was about to hit, it seemed Snake suddenly moved faster than an Agent….

SWING!

Snake had pulled out his katana from a sheath on his back with the reflexes and speed of an Agent, and with comparable performance, sliced the trashcan in half with the razor sharp steel. Nearly a fraction of a second later, the two halves of the trashcan lay at Snake’s feet, overly motionless, as if it were alive when it was flying through the air, and now lying on the ground, dead.

But Hwoarang wasn’t surprised at all. He chuckled again. “Well, it seems your claim was true… Neo would’ve simply raised his hand to stop that trashcan. But still, your speed and strength are commendable.” “Stop showering me with compliments and defend yourself - captain!” Snake replied furiously. The adrenaline was clearly pumping through him. The swing towards the trashcan had taken a lot of focus; Snake thought to himself that he might have overdone it. But there was no time to question his actions; it was time to fight.

Hwoarang leaped towards the nearest pole he could find and grasped it with one hand. He jumped furiously towards Snake and held the pole behind him, ready to swing. He swung…

CLASH!

Hwoarang’s swing was blocked by Snake’s fearsome blade. Hwoarang immediately pulled the pole back and swung again. Sparks flew as Snake again blocked Hwoarang’s attack. Not a second later, Snake started blurring out of speed. When he stopped, Hwoarang looked down and saw a large cut in his chest; Snake had used his incredible speed to immediately deal Hwoarang a wounding blow. Hwoarang leaped backwards and clenched the pole firmly in both hands. Snake pointed his katana upwards and extended his other hand, beckoning Hwoarang to fight him.

Hwoarang got on his feet and leaped an incredible bound, this time to the wall on his left. He leaped high towards the wall and jumped off towards Snake. Snake grasped his katana and faced his opponent, storming towards him like a comet. Then suddenly Hwoarang started blurring; Snake was having trouble following his actions. Just as he was trying to focus, he felt an enormous blow against his back, causing him to fly forwards against the wall.

CRASH!

Snake was pushed into the wall by several centimetres by the incredible velocity he flew towards it. He felt white hot pain burst through his nerves; he felt the warmth of blood in his mouth. He grunted as he pulled himself free from the wall. His katana was lying on the ground next to him. He bent down, feeling his pain-infested bones ache in protest, and picked up his trusty weapon. Bricks lay around him, broken free by the impact. Hwoarang twirled the pole around in his hands and stormed towards Snake. Snake remained where he was, facing his opponent. He spread his arms as his opponent got closer. Just as Hwoarang swung, Snake leaped upwards over Hwoarang and flipped over. As he went down towards the ground, he extended his katana, ripping through Hwoarang’s coat. Snake quickly extended his arms towards the ground and landed loudly.

He got to his feet and turned to face his opponent. Hwoarang’s coat was cut in half by Snake’s katana and suddenly became a prime subject of gravity as it sled off Hwoarang’s shoulders and fell to the ground, a formless heap of simulated leather. Hwoarang’s shirt had a large tear in it; his flesh was scratched by the blade.

Hwoarang turned around and faced Snake. “Well… looks like I got a little more than I bargained for! I’m going to enjoy this little brawl.”, Hwoarang said. “So did I. I’ll give you credit for your speed; I didn’t expect you to be so fast.”, Snake replied. They both chuckled. “Well, let’s not waste any time. Let us continue!”

Best answers
Snake101 wins this match. While Hwoarang used the venue just a bit more, Snake had a better fight--though definately not realistic >_<.

Hwoarang, you might want to improve your spelling and grammar a bit too.

Time for the next round!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(sorry this is delayed, forums have been acting up)

Hwoarang and Snake stared at each other, waiting for the other to attack. Hwoarang underestimated this fight as well. He'd taken the great Cucumba straight on, which was a mistake. With this fight, the rumors of Snake's speed only drove him into a state of denial. He was faster than this, he knew what his capabilities were. Hwoarang had to believe like Neo did, like the great war hero Morpheus had..

"Speed is only a gift, it's your mind that sets you from the rest Snake"

Snake replied, "Thanks for the words of wisdom, shall we continue?"

"Indeed", Hwoarang exhaled.

Hwoarang dropped into his famous Tae Kwon Do stance and signaled for Snake to make a move. Snake nodded his head and became a blur that spiraled at Hwoarang.

Hwoarang desperately thought to himself, "The speed, how...how am I supposed to stand a chance!?"

The accelerating Snake was right up in Hwoarang's face when he disappeared. The alleyway grew uncomfortably quiet. Hwoarang dropped back, his eyes wide and his ears listening hard for a signal. Suddenly, he heard the swiping sound of someone's fist. Hwoarang ducked and Snake barely missed him with a right cross. Hwoarang rolled foward and extended his leg with lightning speed, catching Snake in the stomach. Hwoarang continued to roll forward, launching off his back and landing on his hands. Spinning down with his left hand balancing, as his feet touched the ground. He stood up and watched Snake as he held his stomach.

"I see you still believe in the air", Hwoarang smiled.

"You believe...how do they put it?"

"That I've kicked all the air out of you", Hwoarang smirked.

Snake realized the truth behind Hwoarang's word and stopped holding his stomach. Snake flexed his arms, and blurred at Hwoarang again. Hwoarang expected this and summersaulted over the advancing Snake, landing behind him and spinning to face his opponent.

Hwoarang thought to himself, "Focus, your faster than this."

"You can defeat him, you have to look beyond the matrix!", He mentally screamed.

Snake had realized his opponents move and was already heading back the otherway, with the blinding speed he possessed. Hwoarang thought his eyes were tricking him, as they slowly began to catch up with Snake. The blur was becoming clear. Hwoarang could see Snake's eyes, he could actually see Snake's feet drive across the pavement. Hwoarang quickly dropped into his stance and prepared for Snake's onslaught.

Snake came quick and hard at Hwoarang with an overhand right. Hwoarang blocked it with both arms. Snake reacted with a left side kick that sent Hwoarang into the brick wall. A cloud of dust poured out of the wall. Hwoarang could feel something like a sharp needle in his back. Ignoring the pain, he immediately jumped out of the crater and landed infront of Snake. The dust cleared and Hwoarang dropped into his stance again.

"Why do you torture yourself, I am faster than you", Snake accumulated.

"We'll see"

Hwoarang became a blur to Snake and released a spinning high kick that caught Snake in the cheek. Snake dropped back. With a look of frustration, he charged at Hwoarang. The first attack on his agenda was a gliding drop kick that Hwoarang rotated under. Snake landed behind Hwoarang and dropped to the ground, following with a trip attempt that Hwoarang easily jumped over. The matrix seemed to slow down as Hwoarang spun, still in the air and landed his heel into the ducking Snake's jaw. Snake's head reacted by turning in the progressive direction as blood poured out of his mouth. Snake had to stop from falling, by placing his hands on the ground. Hwoarang didn't stop, landing on the ground he continued the assault with a right cross that landed against Snake's jaw again. Snake arm's couldn't hold his body up anymore and he dropped to ground.

"Get up, your not even close to being defeated!", Hwoarang screamed.

Snake slowly started to get up. A trail of blood pouring out of his mouth, painting the ground in drops. Hwoarang could feel a rage within Snake and he suddenly jumped to his feet. Snake didnt hesitate and came strong and fast with a right over-hand that Hwoarang couldn't block. It landed in his chest and only forced him to step back.

Snake was in shock, "What...I....what happened?"

Hwoarang smiled and pushed off his right foot, blurring at Snake. He threw a right palm that lit up the alleway when it landed against Snake's chest and sen't him floating down the long alleyway. Hwoarang watched as Snake disappeared into the darkness. He heard the contact and the bricks crumble. The unsettled dust poured out of the darkness.

"Now.....you are defeated", Hwoarang thought to himself.

Best answers
(Yeah, I've my share of troubles lately... by the way, editing isn't allowed anymore... I think)

Snake dropped into a fighting stance, his right arm holding the katana extended backwards. His left hand was stretched towards Hwoarang; he beckoned him to continue the fight. Hwoarang clenched the pole in his hands and got into a defensive stance; despite his speed being “impressive” in Snake’s eyes, he knew he still was no match Snake’s superior speed… and freeing his mind further was not something to be accomplished overnight; not to mention in the middle of a battle.

Snake rushed towards him, the katana ready to slice anything in its path to ribbons. Snake decided to go easy on his opponent for a while; this was just a friendly brawl, after all, and not a fight to the death. He swung his katana overhead towards Hwoarang; his opponent responded by blocking it with the pole, his hands clenched around the sides. Hwoarang immediately leaped backwards, anticipating Snake’s counterattack. Snake pushed his leg forwards with all his might, but it was in vain; Hwoarang had already dodged it in anticipation. Hwoarang then quickly dropped the pole and did something incredibly brave for someone outmatched…

He grabbed Snake’s leg, still extended, hanging motionless in the air, and rammed his opponent into the wall on the left with an impact that would have dazed an elephant. Snake dropped his katana in surprise… he never expected Hwoarang to do anything so sudden, especially knowing Hwoarang was outmatched by his speed…

Snake looked like a lifelike work of art, sticking in the wall with his leg still extended. He then rammed his elbow into the wall with all his might to free himself; the impact sent a shockwave through the wall and bricks came raining down from all sides. Snake quickly jumped aside with his trademark speed, leaving Hwoarang to be covered by the rubble.

RUMBLE!

The bricks rumbled down to the ground like a rain of concrete drops; the sound was deafening. Clouds of dust came wafting upwards, covering the battlefield in a light-brown colored mist. When the rumbling stopped and the dust had cleared, Snake got to his feet and observed the decay.

His thoughts then went towards Hwoarang… he never could have survived that… “Oh my God… I was just trying to free myself from the wall… I don’t know my own strength!”, Snake rapidly thought to himself. “But that’s not all… I killed a fellow captain… the Council’s gonna have my head when Commander Lock hears about this!” Snake despaired… he had killed Hwoarang by accident.

Snake looked at the rubble before him, hoping for any sign of life; but it was in vain. The rubble was motionless as… as… well, something really motionless. Snake’s face was filled with the only emotion fit to describe what had happened, or what was going to come; fear… Snake turned around and quickly reached into his coat’s pocket to get his cell phone… he had to tell Spyke what had happened…

Just as he clicked open the cover with trembling hands and reached for the buttons to dial the operator’s number, Snake heard a faint noise behind him. He slowly turned his head towards the decay behind him. The rubble moved slightly… could Hwoarang still be alive? Snake turned around and faced the pile of bricks and broken cement. The rubble moved again… a soft rumbling noise could be heard as a few bricks hit each other. A large part of the pile moved upwards… and from under it appeared an unmistakable form… none other than Hwoarang!

Hwoarang slowly lifted the debris up and it slid down his back. A soft rumbling followed as the debris hit the pile. Hwoarang freed his hands and arms from the pile and lifted his head. The scratches on his back were bleeding hard from the impact of the tons of bricks; blood flowed from a corner of his mouth and his face and hands were covered in several – if not bleeding – nicks and scratches. A large stream of blood was visible on the side of his head.

“Aaargh… Jesus Christ Snake, you trying to kill me or something?!”, Hwoarang said with a broken voice. “My God, Hwoarang, you’re still alive!”, Snake replied surprised, but happy. “Yeah, no thanks to you… this was just a friendly match, remember!? And friendly matches don’t usually end with someone DYING!!!”, Hwoarang replied angrily. Hwoarang stepped towards Snake, and extended his fist. Snake didn’t know what was going on, until he suddenly noticed a gust of wind beginning to blow towards him… but he knew it wasn’t natural (as far as wind is natural inside the Matrix). Snake instinctively moved his arm upwards to block an incoming attack. And suddenly he felt an impact against his arm; Snake then felt a sensation spreading through his arm, originating from the place where Hwoarang had struck his arm… and Snake slowly got to his knees… the sensation he felt was pain…

Intense pain was spreading through Snake’s arm after Hwoarang had hit it… A thought came up in Snake… about what had just happened… some that he knew was impossible, but it happened anyway… Hwoarang had become stronger than him…

Snake tried to resist the pain as hard as he could… he had to place a blow to Hwoarang to bring him to his senses. Snake then did a quick swoop and struck Hwoarang’s leg. Hwoarang was taken by surprise and fell backwards.

Hwoarang got to his feet and wiped the blood from his mouth. “Hey, I know you’re angry, but it was A – GOD - DAMN – ACCIDENT, ALRIGHT!?”, Snake said furiously. “Try to calm down a bit… with all the distortion we’re causing, we could catch the attention of a nearby Agent…” Hwoarang inhaled slowly and looked at Snake. “You’re right… I let myself go there for a minute.”, Hwoarang replied calmly. “Well, let’s go on… the fight isn’t over yet.”

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just added the parenthesis at the top, this fight was extremely delayed in my opinion

*edit* good fight so far, by the way :) *edit*

Best answers
Close call. Snake's was written better, Hwoarang's was more original... and you really can't become some overnight Matrix-master, but.... >_< So, um, after further contemplating... I think Hwoarang wins this match, by a single hair.

THIRD ROUND BEGIN!

Best answers
Snake saw nothing but darkness. Every few seconds a flash of light appeared in front of his eyes, synchronous to the painful throbbing of his head… He groaned and slowly got to his feet. He opened his eyes. His sight was blurred by the moisture in his eyes. He rubbed them and blinked a few times. His head was still throbbing painfully; his back hurt with every single movement, no matter how insignificant. All of the sudden he felt a gust of wind…

Snake appeared to be acting out of a kind of warrior’s instinct when he lunched his fist forwards… a fraction of a fraction of a second’s fraction later, his fist hit what his eyes briefly recognized as Hwoarang’s face. At the exact moment of impact, he felt a blow to his stomach like someone had swung a sledgehammer at it. But for some reason it didn’t hurt… it felt like someone simply touched him. He then got to his senses and looked at what was going on. He saw Hwoarang lying against the wall at the other end of the alley, blood streaming from his mouth and nose. Snake saw the scene clear as if he was standing next to his opponent. He blinked and suddenly the entire world changed…

The bricks on the walls changed color… they faded from the light brownish color to dark green… the texture changed; the shape faded to darkness as suddenly a line became visible on the walls… a line of code… mysterious green symbols ran across the walls; Snake could see layers upon layers of code… he could see through the barriers around him, revealing more lines of code… everything around him was covered in the green symbols. Snake recognized the pattern; it was the code of the Matrix itself…

It was impossible… he had achieved what thus far only the One had achieved. He could see beyond the fabricated reality of the Matrix and see what it really was… it was just a program. But how could this be? Only Neo was able to achieve this... Snake looked at Hwoarang. A shape recognizable as a human body covered in code lay on the other side of the code infested alley. The shape slowly started to move.

Hwoarang didn’t understand what was going on. Just a minute ago he had Snake on the ropes… now the tables were turned all of the sudden as he had painfully met with a wall just after seeing Snake’s fist fly towards his face. He slowly, painfully got to his feet, groaning softly. He lunched over and breathed heavily. He saw Snake, standing at the other end of the alley, looking at Hwoarang with an expression of curiousity on his face.

“How did he do that?”, Hwoarang thought to himself. “He is fast, but it’s impossible that he’s THAT fast… only Neo could be as fast as that! But… that would mean… no… it’s impossible! In a moment of desperation, he must have somehow been able to free his mind to such an extent that it made him equal to Neo… no! It can’t be!” Hwoarang’s thoughts seemed to move at light speed. “I’ve heard about this happening before… someone getting into a sticky situation and in a moment of hopelessness, they awoke to a level of speed and strength that they had never seen before… but the effects were only temporary… I’ll have to wait it out… no; with all that speed he’d pummel me an inch from death long before the effects would wear off…” Hwoarang despaired. He was facing an opponent like none he’d ever fought before… not even equal to an Agent.

Snake was still observing the situation from the other end of the alley. Suddenly he instinctively started running, as if he were controlled by a higher consciousness… Hwoarang watched with dread what was going on before him. He put up his fists and prepared for Snake’s attack. Snake got closer… the footsteps echoed through the entire alley. Snake extended his fist backwards… Hwoarang swallowed nervously. Snake swung… the fist moved through the air… Hwoarang moved his arms in position to block… the fist got closer… Hwoarang’s arms were still moving… the fist was only inches away from his face… Hwoarang kept moving his arms upwards… the fist was about to strike…

Suddenly a sound similar to two speeding trains slamming into each other could be heard for miles. A shockwave of distortion, bending the Matrix, spread from the battlefield outwards, slowly fading out… A woman, just finishing up on her grocery shopping, noticed the shockwave coming closer. Suddenly her body went numb… she dropped her bag and felt a strange sensation spreading through her body… a man dressed in a black suit wearing sunglasses was standing at the exact spot where the woman stood a second ago. It was an Agent. He saw the shockwave fading out, pressed his finger against his earpiece, and shortly after, slowly started moving towards the source…

On the battlefield, the two fighters were frozen on the spot. Hwoarang had his arms crossed before his face; pressed against them was Snake’s fist. The two fighters stood motionless for a few seconds, then suddenly they both fell backwards. They immediately got up again and shared a quick glance, then quickly started exchanging hits. Both fighters blocked every single incoming attack, no matter how fast or how powerful. For some mysterious reason, they had become evenly matched.

The two fighters kept hitting and striking. The pace started increasing… they were slowly getting tired. Then suddenly a strange sensation went through Snake… he blinked his eyes and, to his amazement, he saw the world as he did just minutes ago… the code had vanished, the endless stream of green, glowing symbols… he saw Hwoarang furiously pounding his fists at him, and he felt the blows… he yelped with every hit and suddenly Hwoarang swung a fist at his stomach… Snake tried to block it, but Hwoarang was too fast. The impact caused him to fall over backwards. His hands went towards his stomach and he quickly exhaled, spitting a drop of blood from his mouth.

Hwoarang witnessed all this… he didn’t know what was going on… he had floored his opponent… then suddenly he felt nauseous… he blinked his eyes and his sight returned to the normal way he was used to… he then realized what had happened… he had briefly passed into a higher level of strength and speed, and it had now worn off… Snake was on his knees in front of him, still shaking in pain, holding his stomach. Snake felt the pain slowly fade out, and looked up… Hwoarang was still dazed by what had happened… this was his chance. Snake quickly jumped up to his feet and kicked Hwoarang in the side, slamming him into the wall. Hwoarang got to his senses and got up. He attacked Snake… his punch was blocked. Snake punched back… Hwoarang blocked it. The two went on dodging, blocking and punching for what seemed an eternity… when all of the sudden they saw another person entering the alley…

It was a man, dressed in a black suit. He wore a tie, and expensive looking sunglasses. His face expressed no apparent emotion. The two fighters looked at the man in dread… it was an Agent… their distortion had attracted his attention. Snake and Hwoarang looked at the Agent, then looked at each other and simultaneously screamed “RUN!”. They turned around and headed towards the other end of the alley as fast as they could. The Agent followed them with his trademark speed…

Snake reached inside his coat while still running, quickly grabbed his phone, opened the cover and dialled the operator’s number. Spyke replied at the other end and directed Snake to the nearest exit. Snake yelled the directions to Hwoarang. Suddenly gunshots could be heard; the Agent had pulled out his Desert Eagle and opened fire on the two. Snake ran with all his might after Hwoarang, but he was exhausted… the battle had drained all his strength.

Minutes later, Snake opened his eyes. He looked into the face of Spyke, his operator. “What… happened?”, Snake said. He groaned as he felt his bruised body fire pain through his nerves. “It was a close call, Sir.”, Spyke said. ”The Agent was closing in on you both… you were so exhausted I feared you wouldn’t make it. You were on the brink of passing out… But all of the sudden Neo appeared out of nowhere, doing like Superman and grabbed the both of you and took you straight to the hardline.” Yeah… the guy’s like a guardian angel, Sir…” Spyke looked at Snake’s wounds “You better get some medical attention, and some rest…” Snake sat in the chair, thinking about what happened… maybe someday he could face Hwoarang again…

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"This can't be all he is made of," Hwoarang sighed.

He stared into the darkness, listening for a sign of life. His back was still wrenching with pain. A pain that was crawling up his back in progressive waves. Hwoarang looked to the ground, losing focus on the incredible task at hand. His subconscious focused on the effort to block out the injuries.

"Do something you fool," Hwoarang echoed.

Hwoarang heard loud footsteps from the direction his eyes were focused on. He dropped into his stance. Snake came at Hwoarang full blast. Sliding at Hwoarang he stopped in place and jumped up, attempting a side kick to Hwoarang's face. Hwoarang easily dodged it with a simple side-step. Snake landed and immediately went to the side kick again, hitting Hwoarang in the stomach and knocking him to the ground.

The sharp feeling arose, as Hwoarang clinched his back.

"Delt the same fate, interesting," said Snake.

Hwoarang looked to see that Snake was holding his back aswell.

"Look beyond your injuries, this is your brain reactions to your beliefs," Hwoarang said while rising.

"Don't get me wrong,, I know I haven't perfected it yet"

Snake shook his head, and leaped at Hwoarang. Slamming his foot at Hwoarang's chest. Hwoarang blocked it, grabbing Snake's foot and throwing him to the ground. Snake bounced off the cement and let out a grimace in pain. Hwoarang ducked then launched off the ground, he came down the stunned Snake. His foot shaking the ground, as Snake barely rolled out of danger. Hwoarang began to stop the ground, following Snake as he rolled out of the way each time. Hwoarang stopped his running pace, and stared at Snake.

"Get up," Hwoarang outbursted.

Snake arose fast and came at Hwoarang, with a quick right jab. Hwoarang side-stepped it and right crossed Snake in the cheek. The point of contact looked like it was bruising quickly. Snake was forced to block continous swings from Hwoarang's opposite iron fists. Hwoarang dropped back and switch up his style with a furious tornado of kicks. Starting with a strong right kick, he rotated his body, and dropped down with a left sweep. He caught the unsuspecting Snake, who landed directly on his back. Hwoarang miracously slid at Snake, and knocked him back into the air. Hwoarang jumped in pursuit, knocking Snake back to the ground with a convincing drop kick. Snake landed on a pile of bricks, formed from the earlier round of battle.

Snake rolled off the pile of bricks and landed on his hands and knees. Hwoarang began a large forward flip and landed beside Snake. He spun around and threw his left foot at Snake's stomach. Snake blocked it, grabbing Hwoarang's foot and flipping him back. Hwoarang landed on his hands and launched of them to his feet. Snake jumped up with a new found energy. Hwoarang still hadn't reached his limit.

"This kid is filled with some interesting resolve," Hwoarang thought to himself.

Snake charged Hwoarang, who could feel the rage building from the look in his opponents eyes.

"Snake calm down its....," Hwoarang had to cut his words short.

Hwoarang was forced to dodge and block Snake's constant attacks. Snake's started with opposite kicks that were quick and strong. He then jumped in the air, coming down on Hwoarang with an extended right kick. Hwoarang spun around it, but before he could counter Snake was already on the offensive once more. Swinging at Hwoarang furiously. He blocked most of the attacks, till the last fist found it's way to Hwoarang cheek. It knocked him back and Hwoarang dropped back into his stance.

"You have become a formidable opponent," Hwoarang exhaled.

"Lets see what your really made of!"

Hwoarang began to dance around Snake, faking attempts to attack him. He was messing with Snake, looking for an opening to begin the test. Hwoarang slide to the left and Snake had left an opening. Hwoarang jumped at Snake, his left foot extended and catching Snake in the shoulder. Hwoarang follewed up with a right extended kick, a left hook kick, and a right hook kick. All the while, using the opposite foot for balance. Snake was literally being over powered. He only had enough strength left to block the left hook, the right hook catching him in the face.

Snake dropped back and he was on the brink of unconciousness. Hwoarang noticed Snake's diposition and dropped out of his stance.

"This battle is over, I see no point in beating a man while he is down," Hwoarang said with compassion.

Snake looked at Hwoarang vary strangely and fell to the ground. Hwoarang walked up to Snake, picked up and leaned him over his shoulder. He looked up in the sky and the sun was beginning to appear over the horizon. The sky was being filled visible light.

Hwoarang reached in Snake's pocket for his phone, "Let's get you back to your ship. "

"I hope this fight is one of many......."

Best answers
Oh man, this was so hard to decide, but I think Snake101 takes the cake. Both of you needed some help on your grammar, and you misspelled a few words here and there--and Hwaorang's feel was more there--but Snake's was just better in the overall.

So, Snake, claim your victory.

Best answers
OMG!!!! I actually won!!!!

LOL! I thought my story wasn't good enough cuz there was too little fighting... guess I was wrong.

Hwoarang, you were a good opponent. Let's hope we can do battle someday again.

*heads his ship back to Zion and celebrates his victory*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom