i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

Best answers
riddle answers:

1. 11

T H E A L P H A B E T
that's 3 + 8 = 11.

2. 1113213211

It goes in a pattern. If you notice it goes 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, like that (2, 12, 1112...)

3. Neither. It's a paradox and no acceptable answer exists. Don't think about this one too long... it'll hurt your brain.

4. all of them are boys. :p
~~~~
some more riddles for you to solve:

1. A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load and why?

2. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Best answers
JEsus enough with the lame riddles plz....lets talk about pie :yes:

oh and the answers is

1. the farmer carried the heaviest sack cause his had grain the hired help jus carried 2 sacks with nothing in it

2. the guy jus wrote "your exact weight" on a piece of paper

Blueberry pie!!!! :yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
riddle answers:

1. 11

T H E A L P H A B E T
that's 3 + 8 = 11.

2. 1113213211

It goes in a pattern. If you notice it goes 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, like that (2, 12, 1112...)

3. Neither. It's a paradox and no acceptable answer exists. Don't think about this one too long... it'll hurt your brain.

4. all of them are boys. :p
~~~~
some more riddles for you to solve:

1. A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load and why?

2. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
Firstly my answer of seven was right because:
How many answers in the alphabet?
t h e a l p b. 7. there are seven letters. The others repeat, maybe my answer is not official but it works...

Another thing. He is lying because it isnt a paradox.
and i have thought about it a lot and know why. Why?
Well The man says "Everything i say to u is a lie" Can he be telling the truth? no. Im sure u know why. If he always tells lies then he wouldnt be able to tell the truth just then.
Can he be lying? ...yes.
Because just because that statements a lie doesnt necessarily mean that everything he says is the truth. DO u follow?
as it was never said, "He either always tells the truth or lies"
It goes like this: Can he be telling the truth? No.
Can he be lying yes. So we have discerned so far that he doesnt ALWAYS lie. Possibilities are: He ALWAYS tells the truth. And he sometimes tells the truth sometimes lies. Like a normal person.
If you check the ALWAYS tells the truth one youd see that he cant cause then he would not have been able to lie.
So the only possibility is= he sometimes tells the truth sometimes lies. So he lied, but there is no paradox. :p
there would have been if u had added one simple sentance, "The man can only either tell the truth or lie." But u didnt. So its not :p
Note: If u didnt understand this Vb post or pm me or something, and ill try to explain it better...but i assure u im correct. Good work with the writing thing tho. and i have an idea for the story we're writing, ill pm u it soon. Unless u wanna go with the X-men Dbz thing, which i dont, cause id hate to lower their powers.

Riddle answered i think...

Best answers
back from school again hi all

eerr...why are you damn people so smart.....makes me fell small and unimportant....:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scooterman... lol your wrong :x

t h e a l p b. 7. there are seven letters. The others repeat, maybe my answer is not official but it works...

11 :p

FIXED PS7 !!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I got lots of catching up to do, the last time I read it it was like page 27 or 28, 2 pages of catching up. I was wondering if y'all know the moderator thats been threating me, all I know is that he's a moderator and he has a pink something in armor as an avatar. Please tell me who it is.

Best answers
If the avatar you're talking about is this:

Then yeah, that's Firefly.

Can i just ask, why would (s)he be threatening you?

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan

Another thing. He is lying because it isnt a paradox.
and i have thought about it a lot and know why. Why?
Well The man says "Everything i say to u is a lie" Can he be telling the truth? no. Im sure u know why. If he always tells lies then he wouldnt be able to tell the truth just then.
Can he be lying? ...yes.
Because just because that statements a lie doesnt necessarily mean that everything he says is the truth. DO u follow?
as it was never said, "He either always tells the truth or lies"
It goes like this: Can he be telling the truth? No.
Can he be lying yes. So we have discerned so far that he doesnt ALWAYS lie. Possibilities are: He ALWAYS tells the truth. And he sometimes tells the truth sometimes lies. Like a normal person.
If you check the ALWAYS tells the truth one youd see that he cant cause then he would not have been able to lie.
So the only possibility is= he sometimes tells the truth sometimes lies. So he lied, but there is no paradox. :p
there would have been if u had added one simple sentance, "The man can only either tell the truth or lie." But u didnt. So its not :p
Note: If u didnt understand this Vb post or pm me or something, and ill try to explain it better...but i assure u im correct. Good work with the writing thing tho. and i have an idea for the story we're writing, ill pm u it soon. Unless u wanna go with the X-men Dbz thing, which i dont, cause id hate to lower their powers.

Riddle answered i think...
Scooter, it is a paradox. Face it. Okay, you're not going to like me for saying this, but I think you're only saying that stuff to try and make your answers legal. The fact is, you got them all wrong. Oh, and whoever answered to my other ones, Biggs, you got them right. I like Cocoanut creme pie, and lemon meringue. I don't like Blueberry very much at all. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by BornTwiztid
If the avatar you're talking about is this:

Then yeah, that's Firefly.

Can i just ask, why would (s)he be threatening you?
Thats the one!!! Because of me capitolizing random letters, he said, "If you don't stop that, I'll ban you" and several other stuff that ment the same thing. He stopped threatening after after a little while, thats why I couldn't remember his name. Thanks for the help guys. The next time he sends a threat I'll post it, so that the other moderators can see it, and hopefully find a way to stop him. Sorry for posting after my sis', I thought this might be a little important, please don't ban us for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft I don't think they'd ban you for posting after your sis:S

But seriously, if you didn't stop with the random capitalization, I would be forced to FIND YOU AND... huggle. :S I can't make threats can I :cry:

And seeing as how firefly is a mod, doesn't he have the right to threaten you w/ bannage?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Goku_Son_1
Thats the one!!! Because of me capitolizing random letters, he said, "If you don't stop that, I'll ban you" and several other stuff that ment the same thing. He stopped threatening after after a little while, thats why I couldn't remember his name. Thanks for the help guys. The next time he sends a threat I'll post it, so that the other moderators can see it, and hopefully find a way to stop him. Sorry for posting after my sis', I thought this might be a little important, please don't ban us for it.
don´t know what you are talking about, but if it was me, i had my reasons
i never threaten some1, just for my own fun

but if you want to complain about me, pm one of the admins:
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showgroups.php?s=

Best answers
Dude, i gotta admit, Firefly is a really decent person. So if there were any threats at all, then there must have been a reason for them.

Best answers
Okay, this is unrelated to our current talking thingy (is topic really the right word in this topic?). I want to clear up some names for people because I'm tired of people getting it wrong:

Pan's name is not meaning the cooking pot. It is the Spanish and Japanese word for "bread", and that's what the name means.

Chi-Chi's name is not spanish for breast. ChiCHE is the spanish word for breast, and so is teta. But not chiCHI. Chichi is the Japanese word for "grandfather", and is also the Chinese word for "thank you".

Vejita is NOT the Japanese version of Vegeta's name. BEjita is. There is no "v" sound in the Japanese language, but we do hear their "b" sounds as "v". His Japanese name is Bejita, and his English name is Vegeta.

It is not USSJ. It is SSJ. Super-Saiyan, Super-Saiyan Jin, Super Saiyan Jin 2, 3, and 4. That is the true japanese version (supa saiyan jin ni, san, and chi).

Goku is a type of bubblegum, and is also a beef stew. I have heard people say his name means coffee before, and let me clear that up.

Gohan is cooked rice, not the Japanese version of Rohan (from Tolkien's books...someone actually thought that!).

Raditz' Japanese name is NOT Raditzu, it is RaditSu. With an "s" not a "z".

Chiaotsu is how you spell his name, not Chiaotzu. Once again, people got the "s" and "z" mixed up.

Tienshin is not pronouned "Tee-ehn-shehn". It is pronouned "Chi-ehn-sheen".

Goten is not their version of the number ten (stop saying that!!!!) it is also a type of food, to fit with Goku and Gohan.

The little girl with red hair from Dragonball is not named SNOW. Stop saying it is. Her name is TSUNO, meaning Horn (like on Bulls).

Vegeta and Bulma are NOT married. Vegeta doesn't believe in marriage because it's too human, so please stop saying they are.

It is spelled BROLLY not BROLLI or BROLI. So please stop spelling it wrong (this is a pet peeve really).

That's all for now, I think....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We refer to USSJ as the imperfect stage after SSJ in which speed is sacrificed for power. I don't think there ever was or will be an official name for it, but it had to be labeled, seeing as it is a different form.

Who the hell talks about the little red head girl? Is this a strip of Peanuts? Was that really necessary? Is THIS really necessary?

BROLI BROLI BROLI BROLI BROLI BROLI BROLI:p

Best answers
:rolleyes: Those are the small things that drive her crazy, and she went to a game last night where everybody was getting everything wrong. She only highlighted a SMALL bit.

Firefly, you had sent me a few threats about my capitolizing random letters, I will report the threats, I have n idea what you do for fun. At first I thought you just picked a random "new person" for a joke, so I didn't tell Cucumba, but after you kept on sending them, I posted about it. oh, do you have younger people living in your house? they really like to do stuff like that.

Best answers
V.B i bow down to your knowage of DBZ and riddles...i also bow down cause im looking for a penny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom