Im bak

Best answers
Hey everyone its me good old DBzmaster i kno a lot of ppl here didnt like me but some did or maybe not but maybe we can start over again and i can make some real freind well hi im fatzo55 plzz show me some luv leave a comment

Best answers
i kno problem since i was born hand eye cowrdination zero typing ym worst nightmare i can spell but when i teype my spelling goes horrible

see wat i mean

Best answers
learn to spell buddy :p. Cant really remember if you and me got along well or not, but I dont think we did too well. Anywho, I'll start over with you dude.

Welcome back man.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know hand eye coordination meant that you can't go back and proofread what you typed o_O.

WELCOME BACK, OLD FRIEND! Together, you and I can conquer this world and live like kings. Stand with me brother! Stand with me and make this land our land!

Best answers
yes Zeonix i will join u and we will rule like kings and i never bother to proofread wastes my time id rather misspell then proofread
\

Best answers
finally...a REAL DBZ master...god..i was getting tired of all these imposters on this forum...good to know that the master of DBZ has finally come back...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ master said:
yes Zeonix i will join u and we will rule like kings and i never bother to proofread wastes my time id rather misspell then proofread
\
And i'd rather read a coherant sentence than a stream of garbled nonsense, so I guess we can't be friends :(

WB.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prove to me that you are the Master of DBZ and we will be BFFs =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Prove to me that you are the Master of DBZ and we will be BFFs =P
lol ^ funny

Well, we know he's a true master of DBZ because it's in his name DUH! Better than Andreyesf. I mean that name didn't say anything about being a master and he was "the ulitmate saiyan"

WB, were you banned or something? o.0

Best answers
Come on Phob, isn't it self explanatory...he's the DBZ master...duh

WB

Best answers
Okay, what the hell is WB? Its bugging me?

lol, yeah, I remember Andreyesf - I R teh 1337 Saiyajin, I am like Vegeta, a true saiyan warrior. HAHAHHHA! man... those were the good times.

so I am ontopic - Yeah, welcome back... again. Oh, and nice myspace man, catchy music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom