I'm baaaaaccckkkkk hehehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok you guy's today is my 17th birthday and'this is my 1000th post ^_^ so this is kindof a double celibration hehe so im gona show you a model of mine i have bin working on the last few day's (mid term exams are finaly over ^_^)
ok so this is a sasuke model i have bin working on for the last 2 days:

soo gime crits and if eaven posible a drawover crits to almighty gur for giving me the reffs thx man ^_^*wubs*

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May want to double check your links, or get a host that isn't password protected.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you really should learn and learn... the polycount is to big for such a model... -.- im sorry but i dont like it.. he even looks fatish!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Try on this one... he looks fatish and just not right. Although the model is nice I guess. Just a bit of on the proportions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol first of all DID ANNY ONE MISS THE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY sentence in my post ¬_¬,
secondly yeah i know he looks fat from the side becouse i only had a front reff ill fix it up l8r
thirdly what the **** is wrong with the pollycount man :S i modled the hair mouth and eyes to be animateble ffs :p the head is like 500 and the rest is around the same i think its pritty normal for a body te be around 5 to 700 polly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um..happy birthday...but on my birthday.. aat the 16th to my 14th birthday... only 5 ppl answerd me as i remember -.-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whatever happened to your Battle Damaged Goku pack?

He looks a bit, chubby though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont know i know i gave it to some one and its put up on the web if anny one has it send it to me on msn : [email protected] or send it to my gmail: [email protected]
then i'm going to update that pack 2 :)
thx for reminding me dude totaly forgot bout the pack :D

Best answers
a tip

Dont post your e-mail around Forums, you will get spam mail 24/7 (do it like [email protected] ppl will know that you should remove the NOSPAM part, but bots dont). Anyways have a nice birthday and the model looks quite nice indeed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um i got ur Model as i remember i will loocking ... and Maxkiller ..but it got sooo many polys (2100 polys as i remember or more) and ... i really dont like the model... also u dont finished the shoes -.- and ...ummm... Well i will loock -.- Anyway back on topic!

(edit: Model of goku is sented) :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx man for both :D anny one want to skin it its almost done just got the feet messed up but they will be redone :) anny one who wants to skin it msneh meh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. hows about going back on topic title and say something about ur model? -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea well well dous annyone have like reffs for me so i can folow them ?? cous i used anti semetric reffs

Best answers
zeldalink said:
lol first of all DID ANNY ONE MISS THE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY sentence in my post ¬_¬,
secondly yeah i know he looks fat from the side becouse i only had a front reff ill fix it up l8r
thirdly what the **** is wrong with the pollycount man :S i modled the hair mouth and eyes to be animateble ffs :p the head is like 500 and the rest is around the same i think its pritty normal for a body te be around 5 to 700 polly
not to be rude or anything but seriously who cares about your birthday, if someone did they would post about it on off/topic or something, you dont have to get all angry if people over the internet dont want to acknowledge the day of your birth, and with all those polies you put in the face the bottom pic looks like he has no detail at all on the model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel its called modeling and making the chin with so mutch polly is becouse it will have an animateble mouth

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yus he is back. What ever happend to your link model? Noob.. J/k ^^ Happy Bday anyway's. I really like the Sasuke model. The colored poly for the shirt is too dark. Other then that I really like the model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just temp dude its not a skin its just colourd polly's
im gona redo the with and im going to try and do the same as the rock lee realy liked it realistical so ima gona try ^_^ps i rather have a skinner help me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom