Im an idiot

Best answers
Lolz, omfg with me... I tried to get ESF to Steam, and so i uninstalled the whole Half-Life to be installed again in the Steam folder. Well, after i had uninstalled, i remembered that i had sold my copy of Half-Life to my friend... And this friend lives quite far away from me, and i meet him only a couple of times a year. And now i cant play ESF, 'coz i dont have half-life anymore. Goddammit. You should congratulate me!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congradulations.

heh, half life is a pretty old game, it doesn't cost that much anymore. Just go buy halflife again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, you could always buy Half Life again...

If you made a Steam account using your Half Life cd-key (before giving it away or whatever), just log onto Steam and double click Half Life from the games list. It will download from the Steam content servers.

After that, just follow the installation instructions for installing ESF on Steam.

Best answers
Well, thats the problem... yea, i could buy half-life again, but... Im not gonna have money in a month... Because i bought Star Wars Rogue Squadron III Rebel Strike, and i had to loan some money from my mom... And my monthly money depends on my mom, 'cos im still a 14 yrs old kid...

Best answers
I'm not sure if this thread belongs to the no topic section but in my place (Vancouver) Half life is extremely cheap compared to other cheap games...but if I am in this situation like you do, I would collect more money until I can buy hl2 instead...

Best answers
Yep Should be in Off Topic , but hafllife goes for bout $10 these day maybe less

Best answers
Yea, i know, i could get Half-Life for just 12 Euros... But, sigh, i will not have money until next month's 20th... I heard that my big bro's friend's big bro has HL and wants to get rid of it... maybe my bro wants to buy it...

Best answers
why would you buy Star Wars Rogue Squadron III Rebel Strike in the first place any way.

Best answers
well, maybe i bought star wars 'cos i love star wars? Im a great fan of SW

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this isnt really esf related, but ask ur mum/dad/bro to buy hl, it is almost given away with gaming magazines.

Best answers
Well if the friend is still using WON just call him up and ask him for the cd key then make a Steam account.

Best answers
thats why u should always keep ur cd key in a document in ur computer, cause then it wont get lost, cause the cd case might get lost!
I know from experience this thing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom