I'm a noob =)

Best answers
Hi, I was wondering how come I have nver come across dragonballs? and I have never seen Sensu Beans. Do I have to put in a cvar cmd in the console to get those? Thanks =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonballs (I think) are not included with the standard ESF maps. You may have to download custom maps (www.esf-world.com) in order to get them. Or, you can install a custom add-on named EVM (Evolution Mod / www.corona-bytes.net ), but you will not get any support here.

Sensu beans are in custom maps, and in esf_riverside.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm afraid you are wrong. If you set your game mode on "Capture The Dragonball mode" Some OFFICIAL maps has Dragonballs in it, and some not. The sensu beans how ever are not in every map such as the dragonballs. As stated above, one is located in ESF_riverside, at the end of the river near the bridge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_riverside has Dragon Balls. It is a default map of ESF, so you won't need to download any custom maps (unless you want to, of course).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Riverside was made with a bug. 1 of the DB spownpoints was placed underground. And it only has DBs cause the original file was lost and they couldnt change it ^^

I tried to decompile it a fiew times to fix that spownpoint but my PC always crashes.
(ofcourse id ask for permision if i actualy managed to decompile ^^)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
I'm afraid you are wrong. If you set your game mode on "Capture The Dragonball mode" Some OFFICIAL maps has Dragonballs in it, and some not. The sensu beans how ever are not in every map such as the dragonballs. As stated above, one is located in ESF_riverside, at the end of the river near the bridge.
No you are wrong. The only "official" map has a bug in it, so yeah, sure you'll see DB's, but you won't be able to make wishes. Which is the whole point to CTDB mode.

Sensu beans aren't on any official map other than ESF_riverside, which are also underground, but those you can collect if you are over them.

Other maps that have them are ESF_cellarena_b3. There are others but I don't know them. If you want to get dragon balls and make wishes, you need to DL some 1.1 maps. I.E Esf_cell_day, esf_cell_night etc.

Also just setting your server to "CTDB (experimental)" mode won't cut it. You need to input the cvar to change it. it's like gamemode "x" or something like that. I don't know what it is off the top of my head. I think the manual has it.

Best answers
oooooh, okay, Thanks guys =D. I'll try the game mode cmd=). HOwever wht is CTDB mode? =/ lol.. and can team, and freefighting mode also have Dragon balls? BTW, I have no custom maps yet, so, yeah =D. Thanks again guys =P

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CTDB = Capture The Dragon Balls

And you cant have Dragonballs in teamplay or free fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom