im a gmail vending MACHINE!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everybody has 50 invites, almost everyone has gmail already, and like every hour you get 1 mb extra filespace if im right X_x

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, gmail's exclusiveness has pretty much been lost. Which makes sense. So now more people have invites than they know what to do with. I doubt you're going to get too many takers here. I assume everyone who wants a gmail account, has one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont have gmail, what makes it better than any other web based email client?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
i dont have gmail, what makes it better than any other web based email client?
Its free, it can store up to 2 gig and more, it doesn't show you stupid adds, and its fairly fast to.

You can even download some "gmail drive" that will act like a hard disk, and then you can put 10 MB per time on it, and download it somewhere else.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would you ever get sent enough e-mails in a life time to need 2gb of storage?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Incase you want to send a large file to another gmail user, then yes :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points to own signature*

I like Gmail because of its search feature, and how it doesn't clutter you with ads and news reports and junk when you just want to read your email. It has really nice filtering too, I've never had to use the "Report spam" button, because I've never seen any in my inbox (and yes, I give the address away all the time). The Gmail notifier (I have the Firefox plugin version of it) is nice too. You never have to actually check your inbox unless you want to see what new messages are there.

jp said:
You can even download some "gmail drive" that will act like a hard disk, and then you can put 10 MB per time on it, and download it somewhere else.
I have that, it's pretty useful. :)

Optimus Prime said:
Would you ever get sent enough e-mails in a life time to need 2gb of storage?
I doubt it, unless you're attaching big files to each one.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
50 gmail invites! who wants 'em?
Sure I'll take one too add too my 3 accounts already just pm me with what you need :)

For the rest of you he's just trying too be nice by giving out some free stuff so give him some consideration before trying too make him look like an arsehole jeeze take what you can for free because in this world there is not much for free :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
lol, invite sent Raven. wohoo! finaly ogt rid of one. im just getting tired of having SO MANY INVITES! lol
Sorry, but no matter how many invites you send, you allways have 50 to send... they regenerate. o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom