IM A DBZ FIGHTER YAAA....

Best answers
I was just at my friends house and he and I were playing around and i started talking like dbz people....HE got a microphone and i talked into his comp...I can sound Just Like

Adult Trunks
Adult Gohan
Impefect Cell
Piccolo
Goku (usually when hes mad)

So he said that I should try doing voice overs for the show...so i copied my voice over those characters in movie maker and I did very well...(took forever though) Now im thinking i should to sounds for ESF I tryed it and i have a bunch of custom sounds for my game...

Just wanted to know if you can sound like a dbz character??

Best answers
I sound like Nappa, Piccolo and a bit like the narator :scared:

lol nice idea im gona make sounds 4 esf with my voice ...
hmmm i'll put "omfg hax!" for pain1 or something ... teh pwn :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can sounds like teh red guy from cow and chicken, but no dbz, pherhaps yajirobe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah uploadthem somewhere, and coldsteel, The devil guy is hilarious. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can sound like duffman from the simpsons

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can sound like perfect cell and cell form 2 (when I have a cold *cough*)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sound like puar

Best answers
i sound like everyone... if u pump my vocal cords full of chemical manipulations

plus i sound like duffman , pain good work :p

Best answers
see i would upload these sounds but this was on my friends computer and i dont have a microphone...soo i would but i cant. Im making transformation sounds for all those people right now on my friends comp....

IM making funny sounds for piccolo and cell...i compared my sounds to theirs on his comp and they sound almost the same...i do cell and piccolo the best...and trunks and gohan...but goku is kinda hard....

AS FOR VEGETA IM WORKING ON IT...i can do the early episodes vegeta but the newer one is tough...he kinda like piccolo but a lot less "grunt" you know what i mean.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mean to overly criticize but maybe you shouldn't stand quite so tall on that soap box. First off you have to realize that you sound different in real life than you do in your own head or over a computer. Record your voice on a cassette and play it back or something. Nextly making a thread like this without anything to let us listen to is... inadequate. Anybody can say they sound like somebody without actually sounding like that person and it'd be sort of a useless skill anyway. Just thought I'd let you guys in on that, not that you didn't know. I know it'll be tough but try to get a sound file in here and keep this thread on topic. I see no content worth keeping this open for at the moment.

Best answers
well sonic im sorry but im trying to find a way to put the sounds on here..and i have used a cassete and it sounds just as good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sound like Piccolo and Vegeta.

Well whatever.. I have scrounged up enough guts to show this lol. Me and a friend of mine did this 2 yrs ago.. me as vegeta and him as goku...was made in windows movie maker. Enjoy making fun of us :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can do a perfect Buu. Want me to record it? I mean...PERFECT.

I scream like Buu when I play my friends in DBZ related games; they HATE it. hehehehe.

And my buddy icon used to be a sound of me going "EARTH GIRLS FICKLE!!" lol

On occasion, I can nail Vegeta & Piccolo, too.

My friend Chris does a flawless Krillin.

Best answers
Oooh... I can sound like Vegeta (well, I'm not sure on this one... my uncle says I go too low sometimes, and other times, I sound too British), Bulma, Chi-Chi, and Freiza. ^_^

I think that it would be funny to put our voices on our models instead of the ESF ones, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom