I'll pay 1k bucks

Best answers
Can anybody give me the dedicated server 1.1 b?? (linux)
or tell me how to fix the crash in 1.0b

:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pass me the 1k under the table slowly... thaats it... *cough*
anyways, lets see you get your money's worth, first things first, 1.1 is not out yet but will be soon, the dedicated server can either be created at special websites for a small fee, or you just select dedicated server when making a game.. although you cannot join or see that way ^_^
and the crash bug.. i dunno... i guess you mean this version.. hmm... dont select direct 3d as your video option, esf dont like it..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are many crash bugs in 1.0, but most of them are being addressed and fixed for further updates. Everyonce in a while, if you use a program to search for ESF servers, there is a possibilty you may find the beta 1.1 test server, but it wouldn't be worth anything to you if you cannot join, right?

Best answers
I see the test server all the time(I wub u All Seeing Eye!), but it's no big thang since I cant play in it. Just be patient buddy, it's coming pretty soon.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you can make a dedicated server and join it by changing the build address, i dont remember how to do it but im sure some one here knows how

Best answers
man i got a dedicated server,, but work very badly,,,
crash all the time,
and now kick me!
"HellMind overflowed"
:(

Best answers
what r ur server specs??

is this a linux dedicated server??

Best answers
yeh for a linux :D
dont know y but my friend has a linux server and we have only had it crash once since we installed esf (altho we dont load the server that often. . .)
forget his specs but damn they are low :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom