Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
K so hes not really skinned but he looks kwelll :D :D :D

i think he rocks :D :D :D
o btw i made model :p neone wanna help me :)

Best answers
hehe nice job but yours is much better :D i wish i culd do sutff like that :D hrmm maybe its just the skin? dunno nice though o yea if anyone wants to animate him i still havent figured out how to do that.... k thx :)

Best answers
hey btw Mr_SnIp3Z did you skin / model those yourself? And can you animate? Maybe you could help me with my little gohan :D hes stuck like that till i learn more :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr_SnIp3Z
thats funny it looks almost exacly the same
Looks alittle too alike, im not accusing you of ripping it just looks suspect. But it looks cool none the less :D :D
Mr_SnIp3Z didnt make it DBX made the model and jboskma skinned it.

BrunO

Best answers
sorry but i didnt rip =p and they dont look anything alike... well ok they do but there both gohans... lol
for one snipez's legs are huge he has more and different hair o and he has a face... :D just to point out a few...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow! Both are amazing! Especially Snipez, that is saweeeet! :shocked: :shocked:

Best answers
both r looking sweet :):yes:

But i never saw gohan with the hair of goku
or did i miss something ??

Best answers
Originally posted by Ghoststalker
both r looking sweet :):yes:

But i never saw gohan with the hair of goku
or did i miss something ??
Thats goku chibi,little goku

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey -Propaganda- can I see some of your other stuff because you seem to be very good.

Best answers
even tho -Propaganda-'s is prob 10x polys, i think it is much better than the other one, the muscle definition is great for the left atm and the hair looks very clean, and it looks like theres a lil elbow in there too which actually looks good lol

any flats?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its goku for a start, and the model seems hmm i dont know how to say it. it look good. and bad at same time, maybe when it will be Fully skinned it will look nice.. and i hate that dbx model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work Propaganda!! Whats the poly count?!?!

Best answers
jboskma made it hmmm make a render with diffrent backround ... i hate it wen ppl put black bg cuz u cant see the friggin hair.. btw looks super good =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arnt they supost to all look like goku so its a good thing if they look the same

Best answers
um it looks like goku and if its gohan his uni is wrong he had that strange but cool piccolo suit on minus the cap and shoulders

Best answers
bull,you better fees up now before i destroy all your creditbility......no he didnt rip that from dbx,that model was made a longggg time ago by a pro modeler making a tut on how to make db char's,they tried saying that model was theres a long time ago at Dragonball rpg before it closed down,they had pics of its skinned.your a con,phony.fess up,im gonna ask jboskma right now for the pic of it skinned.you didnt make it.......i hate liars,boy are you gonna look stupid

Best answers
hahaha im askin jboskma right now... hes not responding .. ne ways give us MORE RENDERS to prove it flat shade smooth. with diffrent colored bg

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
nice try....but he didn't make that...go to www.turbosquid.com and search for goku and u will find that model there...now somebody please give this guy 2 week vacation in honor of me... thanks. BTW...I'LL BE BACK VERY SOON GUYS...SO HANG IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom