Best answers
Thepic placing and blending is very nice. The grind that you edited is nice to but the normal grind doesn't really fit. Get that away and you have a very nice background

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like most of your other stuff ... it looks high tech o_O I like it :fight: 9.5/10 :D:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Thepic placing and blending is very nice. The grind that you edited is nice to but the normal grind doesn't really fit. Get that away and you have a very nice background

8/10
and thats insectly what i think of it, and to add, that form, where that girl is touching, i seen that b4 o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its real simple...cut and paste some hot girls on it...add some griding from the patterns...add a few lines that make a wierd shape...

5/10 if it didnt have hot girls
7/10 because it does :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not familiar with what iidx is. But now that I have seen this sweet looking wallpaper, I want to know more. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually it involves more than that.the bg is a gradient then grided after that a 3dsmax abstract image made into wireframe mode, set to color dodge or overlay depending on look, after that pure pixel art, then cut and past the iidx girls and add the blending modes depending on your preference. btw every like u see i did myself including the barcode.

and to answer your question iidx is a dj simulation game. it has 7 keys and a turn table it one of the hardest of the bemani/ddr type of games

Best answers
nice i like it 1m4, its got a sence of simplicity to it, but looks really good as a wp good job

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I see it, really nice tech effect, works real well :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom