If you will ever make a SSJ stage above 4

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You all probably saw the ideas on the internet of how SSJ5 should look if Dragon ball AF would ever come out ( witch isn't probably being made ).
Well from what i saw in most pictures people would just change the color of SSJ4 into gray or a dark brown or something like that. I was thinking if there will be class extension for ESF 1.3 and there will be a transformation beyond SSJ4 you should just make them yellow. I was thinking considering SSJ4 like a very advanced normal stage since they just turned from normal into ape and then into SSJ4. Then it would be like becoming a SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3 (normal hair length but all yellow, a bit brighter yellow and spikier hair, a darker yellow and even longer hair)
Something like this:
-SSJ5

Former Forcepit Member :(
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
never gonna happen i can tell you that much

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You all probably saw the ideas on the internet of how SSJ5 should look if Dragon ball AF would ever come out ( witch isn't probably being made ).
Well from what i saw in most pictures people would just change the color of SSJ4 into gray or a dark brown or something like that. I was thinking if there will be class extension for ESF 1.3 and there will be a transformation beyond SSJ4 you should just make them yellow. I was thinking considering SSJ4 like a very advanced normal stage since they just turned from normal into ape and then into SSJ4. Then it would be like becoming a SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3 (normal hair length but all yellow, a bit brighter yellow and spikier hair, a darker yellow and even longer hair)
Something like this:
-SSJ5
You do know that DBAF is made up by dragoball fanboys right?

Besides we dont even include GT cause it isnt canon. We only include original Dragonball content. No GT, no movies and no fanboy made up SSJ stages.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes but this is a hypothetical ballpark... We are free to excercise our imagination however unlikely, no?

I would say, given my Toriyama upbringing, and any relative insight brought forth from GT, i would say SSj4 would resemble a GT SSj4 but with saiyajin [ie golden] colouring. A SSj5 would be so maniacal that they would be engulfed with flourescent white light apart from their pupils....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OK what is gonna happen is people are gonna USE the xml tool or some AMX(ness, AMXness) then they will do whatever the please to. Remember ECX? the same will happen in 1.3.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No it wont ^^

We have a system preventing such stuff.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Would that system be called 'Good Taste' ?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. Its much more coded in than that XD

In any case it will be revealed before the release.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
*dances around like a fruitloop that couldve sworn the macarena was once cool*

Now wheres the emoticon for THAT?!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
could always just use model replacement..
have lvl 1 be ssj goku / lvl 2 be ssj 3 goku / lvl 3 be your goku 4
just a random thought, I dunno. I dont even know how to add extra characters / models into ESF yet. lol. I just animate them. hehehe

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
DT if you want i can teach you. Its not really hard XD

Best answers
Why stop at SSJ5? Numbers go on forever baby!

Personally I think SSJ X is badass, like Megaman X. Maybe we could make him part android part raging ape. He could have lazerz on teh head, and b invisible in ur kameha killing u.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Why stop at SSJ5? Numbers go on forever baby!

Personally I think SSJ X is badass, like Megaman X. Maybe we could make him part android part raging ape. He could have lazerz on teh head, and b invisible in ur kameha killing u.
Who said i stopped at SSJ5 :p
I didn't find pictures that matched what I imagined but I did write how SSJ6 and SSJ7 should look... (SSJ5 normal hair length but all yellow, SSJ6 a bit brighter yellow and spikier hair, SSJ7 a darker yellow and even longer hair)"

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Who said i stopped at SSJ5 :p
I didn't find pictures that matched what I imagined but I did write how SSJ6 and SSJ7 should look... (SSJ5 normal hair length but all yellow, SSJ6 a bit brighter yellow and spikier hair, SSJ7 a darker yellow and even longer hair)"
He was beeing sarcastic >.>

There is no such thing as a SSJ5. Hell there is no such thing as a SSJ4. All of GT is nothing more than 1 big filler. It doesnt exist in the Dragonball universe that was created by Akira Toriyama. Not to mention AF is one big fake to begin with. There was never any plans on making an AF. It was all a big lie. And AF stands for April Fools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom