If you were to find a Death Note...

What would you do with it?

• Use it whenever you like (kill who you please)!

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Use it once and then stop (out of fear,shock)!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Destroy it as soon as you find out what it is!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What would you do with it? (just curious,no intention of annoying anyone)

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would kill all the Cubans that pretend to be Americans and also men that used to use as their nick name 4th letter of Greek alphabet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would kill all the Cubans that pretend to be Americans and also men that used to use as their nick name 4th letter of Greek alphabet.
A Serbian condoning genocide?! That's unheard of!

I'd destroy it. As awesome as I am, no one person has the right to decide who lives and who dies.

Best answers
I'd kill all and every single gipsie in my country. I'd only let half-bloods alive since they aren't as bad as full-blooded ones.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd kill all and every single gipsie in my country. I'd only let half-bloods alive since they aren't as bad as full-blooded ones.
What the **** is wrong with you people?

Best answers
What the **** is wrong with you people?
You have no freaking ideea , how my country is full of them... raping ,killing , ****ing ,stealing , doing all the **** and we get teh bad reputation for it. 90% of the bullies in schools and high schools are gipsies. They are all over the place for christ's sake.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have no freaking ideea , how my country is full of them... raping ,killing , ****ing ,stealing , doing all the **** and we get teh bad reputation for it. 90% of the bullies in schools and high schools are gipsies. They are all over the place for christ's sake.
That's nice that you blame a group of people for your personal problems.

Best answers
That's nice that you blame an entire people for your personal problems.

You got the wrong ideea. They ALL do that , there are few exception on half-bloods and a few that are normal. But 90% of them are bullies ,criminals, thiefs etc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got the wrong ideea. They ALL do that , there are few exception on half-bloods and a few that are normal. But 90% of them are bullies ,criminals, thiefs etc.
And wanting to murder every single gypsy makes you far worse than them, even if what you said is true.

Best answers
Well put in the real situation idk if I'd really do it , but even like that I'd be happy if they all died suffocated lol.

@MC I'd like you to come in the places they live, that if you could bare with the smell , and stay there for 2-3 days. You'll change your opinion in no time.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well put in the real situation idk if I'd really do it , but even like that I'd be happy if they all died suffocated lol.

@MC I'd like you to come in the places they live, that if you could bare with the smell , and stay there for 2-3 days. You'll change your opinion in no time.
I believe you're missing the point. You said gipsies were thief's and bullies. In no way did you say they were murderes. Therefore, you are far worse than any gipsy.

You don't need to live with them to understand that basic logic. I agree wholeheartely with MC.

As for the topic at hand; I'd destroy it. The only person who should have control over ones life is themselves.

Best answers
In no way did you say they were murderes.
Actually they are..
They just beat you because they don't like your face and if you try to resist , they take knives out. A kid was killed a few months ago with a knife for trying to stand up to one. So don't tell me I'm missing the point because you are, imagine having your kid killed by one of these just because they didn't like his face , maybe then you'd understand how bad they are.
Also they have an irrational hatred for rockers. If you live in a neighborhood full off them and they find out you're a rocker they come out like 5 -10 and beat the hell out of you. Yeah just for listening a genre of music.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually they are..
They just beat you because they don't like your face and if you try to resist , they take knives out. A kid was killed a few months ago with a knife for trying to stand up to one. So don't tell me I'm missing the point because you are, imagine having your kid killed by one of these just because they didn't like his face , maybe then you'd understand how bad they are.
Also they have an irrational hatred for rockers. If you live in a neighborhood full off them and they find out you're a rocker they come out like 5 -10 and beat the hell out of you. Yeah just for listening a genre of music.
Therefore it's alright to kill all of them? Really? You don't see how that makes you worse than them?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Actually they are..
If that were the case I'd have the murderer put in jail. Problem solved. Just because one was a murderer, doesn't mean they all are. And if you want to retaliate with "they all are" or "potentially are" then the police there should have the ones that comit the crimes in jail.

Murder isn't the answer. And I'm not missing the point. You're just closed minded. I can understand your dislike to them, however, there are better ways to solve the problem then to "kill them all". And that'd be to call the Police when you, or someone you know is bullied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom