If you were alone in a room that never ended.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Training I suppose. Martial and mind. So I could eventually blow the **** out of the room and free myself =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd load the weapons program and enter the world of the Matrix.

I'm the one *****es.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would sleep for all eternity, and dream.

Best answers
Sleeping would almost be the only logical thing you can do, just think: The room doesn't end, you are the only person there, and you can't train yourself to the point of being able to break out. Or.. at least thats my take on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenny83 said:
Sleeping would almost be the only logical thing you can do, just think: The room doesn't end, you are the only person there, and you can't train yourself to the point of being able to break out. Or.. at least thats my take on it.
Indeed.

I would sleep and dream, living in a world of my own creation, rather than live in a world, wide-awake, with nothing to do and nothing to see, and where every effort results in failure.

Best answers
I would concentrate on on learning to teleport untill I mastered how to do it.. then I would teleport home and start wreaking havoc

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm... hide Mr. Bob in my pants, so when I get to the Room of Bunni, I can bash him, rape him, and rape him, and he wont die!

D:<

Retired
Best answers
I would make up friends and go insane along with my friends. :O

Best answers
I'd probably run for a few days, before realising that the room was a giant circular corridor :eek:.

If I can't die, then busting through the walls couldn't be too hard, considering my body can't be broken by anything.

Yep, that's my rock solid reasoning.

Best answers
I'd find out how to induce lucid dreams at will.

After that, I'll masturbate. For all eternity.

Best answers
I will enterain myself by playing with my clohes...then go insane...then attempt to kill myself...then run around looking for an exit...and how can you masterbate if you know your never gonna see a girl again...after a decade youl probebly be masterbating over mutent girls in your dreams cause you forgot what a real girl looks like :D

Best answers
You cant break a wall. You dont get it. There are no walls. There is no ceiling. There is just never-ending whiteness all around you, and the floor.

Im not gonna say practice martial arts, cause wtf? I dont really know anything to start with, how am I gonna become better? When it came down to it I'd probably endlessly try to bash my head at the floor. If it wont kill me, itll give me brain damage, and thats enough to make me numb and not be aware of my surroundings.

Best answers
I would just sit and cry =[.

[ Then possibly I could find out it is a dream world like vanilla sky or something, then cry some more =( ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom