If you own an esf server please read this

Discord Member
Best answers
Its funny how a word of warning about hackers turned into a battle to see whether or not the theory of crashing a server is true.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're trying to figure out what we're dealing with.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As far as i know. VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) should work with all modifications, including Earth Special Forces. I suggest there should be more moderators in the servers that are mostly online in order to deal with the problem :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously VAC isn't working since we're trying to deal with a cheater o_O.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only that but there aren't enough players to moderate the servers.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You sure? :eek:. A lot of familiar players play on the servers a lot. At least, i do see them in my server.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Still, Valve should do something about VAC. Fire, is it possible you can get a hand on the cheats they are using and send it to Valve? Perhaps they can put an end to it then. But then again, they would probably fish their self out again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Still, Valve should do something about VAC. Fire, is it possible you can get a hand on the cheats they are using and send it to Valve? Perhaps they can put an end to it then. But then again, they would probably fish their self out again.
I don't cheat, therefore I don't know where to get them. I'd like to keep it that way, so I know that I never will cheat.

I don't know if you can get the cheat and send it to Valve. I doubt Valve would do anything about it. ESF is a mere third party mod that not many people care about. (In the business world I mean)

If someone cheats in it, then it's not a big deal. CS and other games like that it is, because people paid for it.

But if you want to try that you can. I don't know where to get them, so if you find out where to get them and want to send them to Valve. More power to you and this mod. And I'd greatly appreciate it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I could always give you admins powers in my server Phoenix ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could but I doubt I'd go there due to high pings. =/

I live in the west coast, so playing in Euro servers is almost impossible. 160ish ping.

If it were 120 like it was when I was in the east coast, then I could do it. :)

Best answers
seen him in europe too, given his steam id to the s2k sever and esf-w server's and I've not seen him on those servers since(aka his been banned :p), this is easy, just email or contact a server you seen him in and ban him, he comes back and then you can ban him again and so on until he doesn't return

but his name ain't "1" it's "I" and in a europe server his ping was bout 40 so unless his somehow changed that (I have no idea if you can but I also thought you coudln't use speed hacks in esf nether) he must be around europe so contacting all the europe server admins and sending a demo + his steam id would be a cool plan :p

and it is REALLY strange fighting him, he doesn't use simple melee much (if at all), and his adv melee hits so fast that it's like adv speed but with 7 arrows, his speed is too fast to see and sometimes he'll just zoom around the map from one side to another and you can't see him

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I shall ban him as well on HL2Files :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom