If you missed it =)

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Is there a mirror for the video? I can't seem to get that page to load anything useful.

PS, love the sig GoldenBlade, was a wallpaper of mine for some time a while back!
If it's any consultation, page ain't loading for me either. Guess it might be a twitch issue or the video is being removed after some time? I dunno how twitch exactly works with off-line video save times.

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad I'm not the only one :p Kids these days and their trendy bollocks hey haha

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
This is ACTUALLY a good idea to have beta testers/devs do Live stream footage now and again. You guys should make this a regular thing e.g every monday at a certain time or make an announcement of upcoming streams? could keep the community more active

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
i would love to stream sometimes...but it's just like "compiling..loading a map, testing for 2 mins or less, back to code" XD

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i would love to stream sometimes...but it's just like "compiling..loading a map, testing for 2 mins or less, back to code" XD
Or in the cases of ATI bugs. Compiling uploading and telling me to see if its fixed yet, while trying to comprehend what kind of drugs the ATI driver developers were on when they were writing them.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Or in the cases of ATI bugs. Compiling uploading and telling me to see if its fixed yet, while trying to comprehend what kind of drugs the ATI driver developers were on when they were writing them.
I think the real solution here is to finally make the switch to nVidia, Grega. Time to get with the times!

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the real solution here is to finally make the switch to nVidia, Grega. Time to get with the times!
The only reason why i even bought an ATI card was to help with the testing for it. While it was an upgrade over my previous geforce, i still only have it to help test the ATI side of ESF.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
At least with GLSL we CAN fix those bugs ;D and so far it seems that everything runs well on ATI and Nvidia

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Only until we find the next one Ryo ^^;

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
Psssht...don't talk about it...Bugs are trolls the more you talk about them, the more the show themself(and they tend to multiply) xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom