If you listen to alot of music, need your help..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ever heard the song "Yellowcard - Fighting" I am looking for a song thats similar to that. About either a story of somone fighting, why there fighitng or something along those lines. And in the same genre of music.

Reason be is im contemplating the idea of making an amv with the anime "History's Strongest Deciple: Kenichi"

If anyone could name a song or 2 that would be awsome.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saliva - Superstar
Rob Rock - Warrior
Static-X - The Enemy
Static-X - The Only
Fuel - Won't Back Down

These are the only ones I can think off of the top of my head, hopefully at least one of them is the kind of song you're looking for. Out of everything I listed, I strongly recommend "The Only" by "Static-X".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Disturbed - Meaning of Life
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Puscifer - The Undertaker (Renholder Mix)
A Perfect Circle - Passive
Drain STH - Klotera (not really any kind of fighting song, it's just good old fashioned badass)

That's all I can think of for now. Whatever you do, do NOT go with Linkin Park, or any variation thereof. I swear to God, if I hear Linkin Park in another AMV, I'm going to write the angriest email I've ever written to the person who made it, telling them how angry I am. Their head will explode when they read it.

Linkin Park was cool five years ago, but come on people, now their music has been overused...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg! not one of spunky's angry letters to the editor! those have destroyed entire civilizations!!!

id like to hear some godsmack in an amv for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom