If you have...

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a wish or what so ever to stop time for one hour...
how shall you spend it?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point it would be lonely and boring

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rob a Bank! Use gloves to conceal prints The perfect crime!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well think of something fun that you cant do when everybody is looking (I dont mean run around naked)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id still wanna rob the bank... maybe pants the president?

KyoKusanagi

K
Yeah i'd probably rob a bank, or break into a car dealership and take an EVOVIII. :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be a prankster and put people into wierd and embarrasing positions. The possibilities are limitless with that.

Best answers
Deman has nailed it on the head. What else i would do is freeze time during the filming of tattslotto, and re-arange the balls to match the numbers on my ticket. :)

Bolteh2

B
i ² deman :)

maybe put them all naked in a huge orgy with a cow in the middle of it.. just imagine all the ppl of NYC in the middle of central park, having a huge orgy :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woo boy the possibilitys are endless, i'd lock the entire british population in a massive underground bunker with the help of an army of evil nipples, then feed them only on mah muffins for life! \o/!

if thats not possible, i guess it'll be putting people in strange positions, filming it. stand them back then show them the video after they wake up. true pwnage :O~

Best answers
Id probably do a combination of both... get myself a lot of money, and put people in weird positions and what not. Only an hour though? Thats so little... if I had more time Id go somewhere really beautiful and enjoy the peace and quiet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same as bolteh and Deman...i wouldnt be able to resist...all....the....chances....to...EMBARRES SOMEONE MWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA....wee?

Best answers
I would go to get a sniper rifle from the shop and then i just go to shoot people i hate...man Malmi would become a very quiet place...

Best answers
Taking some money would be nice, help out the pocketbook a bit. Although, I hate to admit it...but I'd be a pervert. Just way too tempting.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would take peaks under skirts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How could you film video and shoot a gun? time is frozen, the film wont rec and bullet wont shoot.

On topic: Id alsoput ppl in weird positions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would steal the most valuable item in the world. And probably pick every person's pocket..

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would wish for a Holo room from star trek. It would be the best thing in the world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu said:
I would wish for a Holo room from star trek. It would be the best thing in the world.
stoping time grants wishes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom