If you could plan your death...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What does it matter how you die? You're just going to **** your pants afterwards.

Since that's the case, I guess I'd want to go on the crapper. Easy cleanup. =o

Best answers
Closed casket all the way baby, I don't want people looking at my dead ass. I would prefer they remember me as I was. As far as how I would go .... hmmm, I want to be surprised, something that will leave a smile on my face.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to die in glorious battle. While I wouldn't mind a flurry of bullets piercing me at every angle, I do think that it'd be damn sexy to die in a fight using archaic weapons, swords and such. Fun stuff.

Best answers
As long as I go down swinging for a Cause I believe in, its all good. Rolling over and waiting to Die Isn't my style.

I would be honored to die protecting something I believe in, and proud to live on protecting what is important to me.

Only problem being that very little is important to me :X

so I'll pretty much take anything, from a car accident, or being shot/stabbed to cancer

I'd just hate to burn alive, or drown, but then again, There wont be much of a choice in the matter, so I'll just take whatever I deserve [probly gonna die from spontaneously combusting underwater, and drown while burning to death somehow =p]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd die the way I lived...

...Having sex with 20 busty blondes, 15 brunettes, 10 red-heads, and 1 bald chick that are barely legal while playing Star Ocean 2 and beating down Unlimited Indalecio, eating baby back ribs smothered in BBQ sauce, my penguin army destroying everything, and of course my family and friends all around me telling me how great I was and how my influence will spread after I die and make the world a better place for generations to come.

Best answers
I'd rather be burned alive and decorated with my own still operational organs, than die near my parents =]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jump off a building in front off a few peopel who pretneded to care, but lied about what they said & then see how they feel after my death (upset, shocked or guilty?).

Best answers
I would go for a painless death in my sleep. Or dying in battle for my country. It would be even better if it involved hand-to-hand combat. IE I run out of ammo, as does the enemy, and I battle the toughest guy to ever kick his way out of a vagina for an epic action-packed hour, it'll end with me remembering I have a grenade and shoving it in the enemy's mouth, then I procede to do a Chuck Norris round house kick to the face, which forces him to swallow it, I run away in triumph, but get cut down by some noob with ammo (cheats/hacks). I am then avenged by my fictional brother, who happens to be in the same division/brigade/regiment/battalion/company/platoon/squad as me. He then procedes to tell my heroic story to the world and I am marked as a hero forever. And a memorial is made. The end. OR IS IT?!
My fictional brother finds an adress on the remains of my now-exploded killer, it's the enemy general's base oh noes! With no time to call for backup, my fictional brother leads his platoon to the enemy HQ, and they destroy the enemy general/insurgent/bad dude. His death puts an end to the war/conflict/uprising/attempt by the bad guys to do bad stuff was ended.
The end.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In battle :p

Well something like that. But shouldnt be to easy for the other dude XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the way id like to die is a natural death after a good happy, full of parteh's, awesome life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've probably said it before.

1. Asleep

2. Falling from the top of the Sears Tower laden with explosives timed so they explode before I hit the ground, raining my broken gibblits and chunks on the passing public.

Best answers
Wow Arthos, you actually planned this out didn't you? I like that idea, go out with a bang. :laff: (lol, I crack myself up. Sorry for the cheezy joke man, but I had to. :laff: )

Best answers
Hmm... in no particular order:

Guns blazing... Preferably a shot gun or pistols.

In a street fight, defending the honor of some chick I like.

In a life or death struggle to prove a point, and make my existence known.

Slow but painless, surrounded by friends, in a deep, dramatic way, saying things I couldn't say otherwise.

In bed, after some hardcore sex with the one I LOVE (not some random fat ho, like Ravendust).

Swords.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does everyone want to die defending some chick? After you die, shes going to get raped or killed. Maybe you should die after you kill the guy trying to kill her or something.

I want to die skydiving. I've always wondered what it would be like to fly like Superman...or Neo.

Best answers
Im 99% sure that my death will be caused by another human directly ore not. :\
Most likely want to die while ore after i kill some human, the more kills the merryer.(i wont use guns ore weapons that dosnt depend on my own strenght and skill like fire arms, bombs ... ill use a humogous axe ore big-bad sword, ore just my brute strength, ore my ki :) )
Weather i will be rememberd after death is irrelovent to me.
My actions matter to me not what some one thinks of me.

One thing for sure i dont want no burrials.
I dont belive in after live but just to be on the safe side im gona smoke my ass.
(Id rather leave my carcase to the woods so it would be some use to some animal in hunger. So ill be more usefull after death than little bit of air pollution.)

Aint doing to die before i execute my master plan, ore die tryng. :devgrin:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dying at the same time with the person I love most. Like jumping down from a cliff together. For one last adrenaline rush.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Why does everyone want to die defending some chick? After you die, shes going to get raped or killed. Maybe you should die after you kill the guy trying to kill her or something.

I want to die skydiving. I've always wondered what it would be like to fly like Superman...or Neo.
Well yeah. That's the point. You fight, kill the bad guy, but are mortally wounded?

Best answers
I don't know how I want to die but I know a FUN FACT! D=

King George the 5th timed his death so it would be spread about in the morning news. Good guy huh? :\

I'd preferbly die when I was trying to be Tommy Vercettie and go and attack the army base with a molotov ****tail and m249 imported SAW. Only to have it lock up on me and the Molotov ****tail burn me alive.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Well yeah. That's the point. You fight, kill the bad guy, but are mortally wounded?
To be honest, I'd rather survive the night. I mean, saving her is a guaranteed lay by anyone's standards.

Killing 1000 people before they kill me using a hunting knife in some kind of war would be a good way to go out. Going out like Jesus or Neo would be cool too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you want to go out like Neo? He was just an imitation of Jesus, except Jesus killed Agents much faster and had a better beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom