If you could plan your death...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How would you die?

(e.g. 'At home, surrounded by my family, a happy man/woman.' or whatever)

----

1. Running from the cops with my wife after a huge heist, if we don't escape them and we're about to be arrested, puts our heads together and use a single bullet to blow us both away. (I think that's really hot, especially if you're in the kind of relationship where you can't live without the other person)

2. Skydiving naked without a parachute.

3. Large gun battle with Cuban druglords

----

In any case, when I die, I want all the meat stripped off my bones and my skeleton hung over my fireplace, so I look totally sweet even when I'm dead. And there'd be a huge party (every year) instead of a funeral/day of mourning.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd want to die several minutes after I save humanity. This will insure my martyrdom and I will become a God.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The first one made me think of Adolf Hitler's death o_O.

- Being strapped down, slowly eaten alive by bugs D;

Seriously, I would like to die a painless death or dying saving someone I care about ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crushed pelvis all the way :yes:

That's from sex in case you couldn't work it out =P

Annie

A
either...
-while saving someone I love
or
-peacefully in a comfy bed with the one person I care about most near me

Best answers
Driving about 270 mph round the M25 motorway outside London

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trying to jump into the television to see if I really could jump into the world of anime..

Or trying to jump into a painting to find blues clues.

either is cool

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always envisioned battling through hell to find the one I loved, embracing her with all of my might, and then having a sword driven through the both of us right below the stomach so we could die looking into each others' eyes would be romantic.

That, or dying shortly before the rest of humanity is extinguished by my massive explosive.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A combination of Zeonix's and Ravendusts deaths.

Best answers
actually, i almost died last night! Our furnace decided to die on us only after 8 years. It was spitting out extremely high levels of carbon monoxide for the last week and a weird smell.

We decided to turn it off for the night last night because we thought it was an exhaust leak (and it was). We had a guy come in this morning at 10:30. We found out that the blower motor got wet and thats what made the house smell. The burners were knocked loose so It was spitting out fire onto the firewall, (Instead of going through the designated heating holes in the firewall), reflecting it onto the furnace cover, melting it. And the exhaust system is screwed up, spitting out carbon monoxide to the point where we have to evacuate the house for the day or so.

The furnace technician said that if we decided to turn it on last night that we would've all died of carbon monoxide poisioning and then our bodies would've been cremated because the flames being spit out of the furnace would've ignited the house on fire. We have a very nice house but the furnace was defective, thats all. We arent cheap people. And the weird thing is is that I was going to turn on the furnace because it was 58 degrees in our house last night at around 1:00am but something told me not to. Im guessing that God was watching over us last night.

Pretty ironic huh???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like die by a bullet.... fast and i dont fear this ****... i dont fear what will happend after i died.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would die when I feel I have to do something that is right for the people around me or the ones I love. This means taking a bullet in the head for your girlfriend when someone threatens you and your girlfriend.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dying, knowing I made an impact on the world (killing all teh presidents =D).
Or dying for my loved one. Protection > Suffering.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fighting with someone in the air while falling

For a righteous cause

On camera, after saying a dramatic phrase

Saving my son/loved one from something

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is hard... lol.

I accept the fact that one day, or in a few seconds, or whenever, that I will die. I personally do not have a way I wish to die, though if I had to chose, I would chose to die protecting what I believe is right and wrong, whether it be in battle or in my last breath.

Best answers
during sex with a fit ass bish, that leave a smile on my face :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Planning my own death is the kind of thing I would put off doing for as long as possible. Call me a procrastinator, but Ive got more important things to do than die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom