if you believe in god, this might be some proof...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O

ive heard of some extraordinary thing but thats just insane. seriously, thats an excellent pro-god argument right there. logically, scientifically, biologically that should NEVER be possible. even landing on a springy roof, on top of your partner with a matress beneath you, you STILL wouldnt normally survive that. logically and scientifically of course.

btw, i wouldnt normally make 2 threads in 1 hour but i had to say something about this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except there have been people who have survived falling from 10,000+ feet up as a result of failed parachutes. It's all in how you fall and how you land.

Physics. Use it to your advantage.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very lucky for the guy, but, I wouldn't go as far as an act of God. His brother died from falling, so it's like saying God wanted the main guy to live, but not his brother, but still severely injure the main guy. If it weren't for the surgeons, he'd have probably died.

I do believe in miracles, but I think this guy got lucky and fell at a better position than his unfortunate brother.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont believe in god at all. but its hard to explain that away with just luck. like i was gonna say too zeo, he didnt hit vegetation, his parachute didnt tangle and give him slight lift. he just hit pure hard surface.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have also been people who've been whisked away by tornados, hurled way way up only to cartwheel themselves to safety. Again, its all in how you fall and you how land.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo's right. If you can find a way to slow your rate of speed, and protect your vital organs upon impact, you can survive a fairly horrifying fall. A cat doesn't always land on its feet for nothing. Well, they land on their feet if given the time to flip around in the air...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Thats one lucky guy but certainly its not a miracle.
Pure luck.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even I have to admit that while I'd like to think God gave him a helping hand, I've heard of people surviving much more improbable odds. I'm sure God was with him, but physics must have had a say as well. I'd call it more miraculous if he dusted himself off and called in a Hearst for his brother. This guy was one lucky SOB, but he still got thrashed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God gave him a helping hand in falling or surviving? =P

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see anything which makes me believe in a God in that video. Poor guy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That guy isn't lucky at all. He got ****ed up. I don't believe in God though. I believe in someone being so manly that the earth itself rejects them upon impact.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
damn... falling from that height and hiting pure concrete,hmmmm, broken ribs, broken spine, and ppl fell from smaller heights on whater and they died, normaly the orans on a big impact liquify, interesting....how da hell did he survive?, anyway, when it comes to God given miracles theres 1 that annualy happens, how many ppl here heard of the Holy Fire from Jerusalim (pls dont google around after that i wana post it personaly,
and God is writen with a big "G" ppl might be ofenced(pointing to thread name)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't see anything which makes me believe in a God in that video. Poor guy.
Poor guy? He lived. I'd rather go through 9 surgeries and live then to fall to my death. He lived, that's the greatest gift of all. Not to mention he spoke to his wife christmas day. I bet his wife got the best present on the face of the Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom