if u had all7 namek db's what would u wish for?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me.. ill wish for unlimitied 100 dollar bills...one fine lookin girl that wants to have sex all day long.. and to be 10xs stronger than i am now... lets see i bench 170... so ill be lifting 1700 w00t... nah maybe ill wish to be 100xs stronger than i am now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.....Fire, Disease and Hatred throughout the entire world so I can laugh as mankind eliminates itself fromt he galactic scheme.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well arthos, if bush stayed in presidency your wishes could come true. I myself would wish for the secret to fusion power, the restoration of rain forests (because i have always wanted to go to one), and then tons of money in which i could have some fun living a nice life and helping people. Ya ya I know, I sound stupid or goody tooshoo...

Best answers
I'd wish that me and my girlfreind could stay together forever, then let someone else make 2 wishes..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill take those two wishes and wish for 32 of the top sport cars... and for i can shoot energy blasts so i can become a super hero lo.. and dtj... GET ON AIM!!l

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
id wish for selected powers of life such as making the dead walk and cure the uncurable then id wish for some major teleporting power to get someone where at a seconds notice then i want to fly by myself no plain or any thing just hover with some kinda power

Best answers
id wish for the powers of a sorcerer. that would be cool, cause then i could make practically anything happen. I'd also wish for my own major recording studio filled with state of the art musical gear, all for my use, so i can finally record all my l33t songs. i dunno what to do with the third wish. maybe some bug spray so i can kill this mosquito that is sucking on my arm o_O

Best answers
i would wish that every1 obays my every command. which means i wouldnt need infinite money or a mad chick caus i would just tell the chick to have sex with me or i would just tell the porsche dealer to gimme the car for free :D . and for 2nd wish i would wish for immortality.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind wishing for some ability that allowed me to travel the universe easily to see different stars and even planets that might support a breathable atmosphere. Imagine finding another planet like earth. You could find all the cool stuff for yourself and name it planet bob (a cookie if you know the reference).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
I wouldn't mind wishing for some ability that allowed me to travel the universe easily to see different stars and even planets that might support a breathable atmosphere. Imagine finding another planet like earth. You could find all the cool stuff for yourself and name it planet bob (a cookie if you know the reference).
titan AE me gets cookie!!!

Orz

Best answers
I'd wish for a magic lamp containing a genie who can give me unlimited wishes. Then I'd wish for two more of them.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got it gotenks. I wouldn't mind wishing for a magic lamp if the genie inside was the hot one from I dream of genie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd wish for da obvious first, limitless cash X_x
maby after... somthing cool, like having the power of tetsuo in akira but being able to control it ^_^
maby after that... how about a little sealable bag, but full with about an ounce of weed, but it never runs out as i take it out, now that would rock! ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the first two wishes I would ask for various types of cheese.
Then the last wish I would use for unlimited wishes. ^.^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1)i would wish for the power to go all the ssj stages (muhahahaha)
2)to be a rich git
and
3)to instant teleportation

Best answers
hmm but any good wishes like wishing for a genie that gives unlimited wishes and you'd get "I CANNOT GRANT THIS WISH, IT IS BEYOND MY POWER"

lazy ass dragon :tired:

Best answers
• Firstly, Infinite Cash
• Secondly, For me and my girlfriend to stay together forever
• Thirdy, Infinite Wishes

Once I get infinite wishes I'd first wish for Cancer to be cured and to end this SARs/West Nile stuff down here in Toronto along with the millions of other dieases in the world.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id wish for sprints dsl help line to actually help people, id wish for my dsl to start working right, and id wish for a list of home addresses of sprint emplyees

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom