If only SoS would've lived. :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oh SoS. I remember on their "release" date, their frontpage had a newspost about their coder leaving and "taking the source with him."

Yea the game wasn't even close to done.

---------- Double Post below was added at 09:49 AM has been merged with this post created 09:48 AM ----------

Now that I think about it those character models look like ****.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So many failures... SoS, Elemental Fusion, DBZ Hood, Gohans Hidden Power, Dragonmod Z.
And too many failed naruto mods to mention..... Its kinda sad, you see all this effort and fanhype go into a mod and it just gets dumped.
Thats why I have so much respect for ESF. These guys have held this mod together with duct tape and chewing gum (yes the alphas).
Even after 10 years this mod is still going strong. ESF dev team, moderators, administrators, my hat is off to you. :smile:

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha those are awesome man, but seeing that you people don't really respect those artists who produced quality work for their time, makes me disappointed really.. Most of them are about 10 years old, of course they will look bad now.
But back then the community had born a lot of great artists.. unlike now. Now everybody waits for greatness, then rips it apart to make it "better".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom