if cell game and brolly invate in reality

Best answers
will u join the tourment to against cell and save the day? will u actually throught ur life in arena?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please... have mercy... >_< i cant take much more of these random stupid threads!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Why do you keep making threads about DBZ characters existing in reality?
I understand this is a forum for a DBZ game, but seriously, what are we supposed to say?

"Yeah, I'd go SSJ99 and crush them all with my uber saiyan hair lolololomg!!111"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Versus threads are ok, but the 'in reality' ones are ridiculous.

Just assume that whatever the scenario, DBZ > Real Life. Even if it's Puar vs. Earth's combined armies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, I'll go. But if Cell existed, then Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks & blah blah would exist too. I guess I'd find Goku and have him teach me how to use Ki. Learn how to Fly, use Ki attacks & teleport. Then I guess I'd go with them to the Cell Games, and pretend I'm one of the Z Warriors. Since Cell had a sense of humor I'd ask him to pretend I'm beating him for the camera's sake, and then ask him to pretend to barely beat me. He'd probably just kill me anyway though.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Sure, I'll go. But if Cell existed, then Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks & blah blah would exist too. I guess I'd find Goku and have him teach me how to use Ki. Learn how to Fly, use Ki attacks & teleport. Then I guess I'd go with them to the Cell Games, and pretend I'm one of the Z Warriors. Since Cell had a sense of humor I'd ask him to pretend I'm beating him for the camera's sake, and then ask him to pretend to barely beat me. He'd probably just kill me anyway though.
i never say Z warrior would be there......i just said will u show up to save the earth...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, just reading half of the first page of this forum is covered with your name on it. D:

It's like saying. OMFG SNICKERS VS MILKYWAY WHO WILL WIN? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT PREDICTAMENT THREAD MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways,

If DBZ characters were "real" in life, Chuck Norris will be unknown to this planet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
either that, or he would be a zfighter, and would be rivalled in power only by goku, and even he would fear the roundhouse kick =x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
either that, or he would be a zfighter, and would be rivalled in power only by goku, and even he would fear the roundhouse kick =x
lol a new chapter in DBZ history, the Chuck Norris Saga XD

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
will u join the tourment to against cell and save the day? will u actually throught ur life in arena?
Try using correct spelling and grammar, don't be so lazy! I could hardly understand it, a typo or two are OK, but you are overboard here...

About the tournament, no dude I would not go and fight Cell, I would just sit back and wait for the earth to blow up. And you guys are wrong. Cell does exist in the real world....ever heard of nuclear bombs? They could blow up the earth pretty quickly if someone uses their supply. Also scientists are doing crazy experiments like trying to split the hydrogen moleclule for more energy in the future , which also has such a huge store of energy that could make the earth go BOOM!

So there, in answer to your question, and also assumeing that no one could beat Cell, then I would just sit back and wait for him to blow us up. Or if I got too anxeous I would run out and try to convince him to give me a quick and painless death :p

Yeah.....so I don't like the idea of dieing, but hey, as long as it isn't slow n painful

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney's_Soul said:
Try using correct spelling and grammar, don't be so lazy! I could hardly understand it, a typo or two are OK, but you are overboard here...

About the tournament, no dude I would not go and fight Cell, I would just sit back and wait for the earth to blow up. And you guys are wrong. Cell does exist in the real world....ever heard of nuclear bombs? They could blow up the earth pretty quickly if someone uses their supply. Also scientists are doing crazy experiments like trying to split the hydrogen moleclule for more energy in the future , which also has such a huge store of energy that could make the earth go BOOM!

So there, in answer to your question, and also assumeing that no one could beat Cell, then I would just sit back and wait for him to blow us up. Or if I got too anxeous I would run out and try to convince him to give me a quick and painless death :p

Yeah.....so I don't like the idea of dieing, but hey, as long as it isn't slow n painful
What does Cell (or a cell, I don't know what you're referring to) have to do with an atomic bomb?

If Cell and Brolly existed and held a tournament, then I would enter it, even though I'd probably lose. I'm not the kind of person that would just let something happen without at least trying to do something regardless of how fruitless my efforts are, not to mention it involves a tournament which involves fighting.

At least you get to watch all of those "Masters of Chi energy" get blown away while trying to perform some super "I throw my hands in your direction without touching you and are supposed to pass out" or the ultimate "I can stop the flow of energy through your body by poking you in the shoulder".

I forgot the super-duper "when you run towards me, I scream really loud in your face and you pass out due to the concentration of my Chi energy".

Best answers
Barney's_Soul said:

dont be so nervous....cell was just bluff after all.....he was just try to make z-warrior attention.....also make them fight him to test his perfect power(but the main point is kill son goku, but there's no reason to make goku fight so he attemp to threat if goku wont show up he'd destroy earth...)

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
dont be so nervous....cell was just bluff after all.....he was just try to make z-warrior attention.....also make them fight him to test his perfect power(but the main point is kill son goku, but there's no reason to make goku fight so he attemp to threat if goku wont show up he'd destroy earth...)
I was assumeing that the Z-fighters didn't exist, so Cell would probably just "fight" a few random people in the Cell Games, get bored and blow us up. If goku and the Z-gang existed I would just let them kill Cell...

Best answers
Barney's_Soul said:
I was assumeing that the Z-fighters didn't exist, so Cell would probably just "fight" a few random people in the Cell Games, get bored and blow us up. If goku and the Z-gang existed I would just let them kill Cell...
i was try to explain that cell wont destroy the planet......

Best answers
Well The Only Real Person who could save us from Cell in Reality is Chriss Angel i mean if u saw half the things he could do u would agree with me

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do what every man would do. Call Chuck Norris, he will roundhouse kick the shizzaz outta Cell.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hercule is stronger than me. He was sent into a mountain by Cell.

Naaaaah I don't think I'd go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom