If anyone wants 75% off of Portal 2, I apparently have a coupon

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Same for me.. where the heck do these coupons come from.

Best answers
I receive a Steam Community Beta Access, what the hell??

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I has a coupon too. I guess they are giving it out to anyone who's bought something. Probably.

And you get a community invite if you did a bunch of extra stuff like linking your facebook and posting screenshots during the steam sale. You get some badge for that I think.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
infor about the portal 2 coupons
Either a temporal anomaly has disrupted Valve Time, or Valve has just been very busy. Not only has it announced and launched Team Fortress 2's Mann vs. Machine mode and the closed beta of a big Steam community update, it's updated Portal 2's free Perpetual Testing Initiative with support for co-op puzzle creation and a new Quick Play feature.

In addition, current owners of Portal 2 will receive 75% off Portal 2 coupons to share with friends. The coupon isn't in my Steam inventory, but others are reporting that they've found it, so have a look. If all of your friends already own Portal 2, why not check to see if any sad, Portal 2-less souls are hanging out in our Steam group?
i didnt get one :C and i have portal 2 :C

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got one as well. Sounds like Valve is trying to make some quick cash or something to throw an office party. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I didn't get anything, forever alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom