IE > Mozilla!?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
What you say about my mom? D:

Anyways, you obviously did a typo, cause mozilla > IE.

Only real problem i have is when i start downloading sometimes, my pc freezes for like 40 seconds, then resumes D:
Quit picking at me, I have my own opinions too. >_>

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tabbed browsing ftw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have two plugins for Firefox that enable me to surf 99% ad-free. I have a plugin that changes Flash objects into a button, enabling me to choose whether or not I want to load and view its contents (many ads nowadays are made in Flash), and another is an advanced image and iFrame blocker that allows me to block ads and frames from their source, instantly disallowing hundreds upon hundreds of ads. I can safely say that this has enhanced my surfing experience a hundred fold. I used to get so frustrated with all the popups and ads: now I just pwn them from the source.

Firefox is faster for me, it has nice themes, it has awesome plugins and extentions, and it has a better feel.

Firefox ftw. o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a hardcore firefox user, I jsut tell anyone now that using IE just isn't safe anymore and I always talk to them about firefox. Then when I do a comparision of features for browsing compared to IE, they pretty much fall in love with firefox.

You'll also find that firefox has more quick keybaord shortcuts then ie (IE only has control + enter for .com sites, when you compare that firefox has different keys asigned to all functions with sites that have differ urls such as .org or .net).

Your'e looknig at one big firefox user here ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom