Idiot -_-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother is an idiot -_- he's in jail..... *Step's to the story*
So he's at his previous high school right? Right.... Wait I forgot something
He came to my house with a friend at like 12:00 am and he was acting suspicious, smoking weed while i was asleep. He probably sprayed colone in the room so that his room doesn't smell so 'smokey' And I found a peice anyway's
THEN He wen't to his HS (High school) and he had maruana I'm not sure if he like smoked it or something but he like selled it to hella people. There mighta been an undercover cop or a patrol. And then he end's up in jail calling my house beggign to get bailed out... He's 18... wtf?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what 18 year olds do >_>, ah memories

however you look at it, youve done things and WILL do things in the future that will make people say the same about you,

Best answers
thats what 18 year olds do >_>, ah memories
Not all of them, only the ones that are stupid and want to ruin their futures. I've been 18 for about 11 months now, and I still havnt smoked or drank, and yes, I've been to a few parties, even threw one myself.

Your brother, well, hes just trying to be "in" and be cool. He just needs to realize that he dosn't have to be a pothead to be cool or "in".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Norway, potheads get beaten to a pulp..

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe I'm growing old... but I really find the way people think jail/etc. is so cool. Furthermore, dream killer, the first thing you did was come onto IRC and have a nice loud laughing session telling everyone about how your brother was in jail? I'm sorry, but I really find that disgusting.

Jail is NOT cool, selling drugs is NOT cool, laughing on the internet about how your got into jail is NOT cool. If I were in your position, I would do whatever I could to help out, instead of making a mockery of things.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Furthermore, dream killer, the first thing you did was come onto IRC and have a nice loud laughing session telling everyone about how your brother was in jail? I'm sorry, but I really find that disgusting.
I actually was talkign about NTP when I came in ;)

*On Topic* It was quite funny actually though, he was saying funny **** actually on the phone. I heard him beg badly I actually thought that was funny.
BUT His car is still parked there and it's under my mom's name.

Best answers
Well i am like 15 And iv been on partyes where all smoke and drink... I havent somoked or drank 1 Even iv been asked to do like a mil times....
The point is Somking and drinking proves your and IDIOT!!! And that your sooooo weak that you need some cheap ass stuf.. to somke/drink to get pesure... OR EVEN WORSE TO SHOW that you cool!!! Thats is absolutley absurde!!!!! Its soo meaningles....
And if you want to get plesure then get a girl friend or do something greate like make a paiting and give it as a pressent or sell it.....
Yes i do draw pic and i do sellem.....
I get respect to....
P.S Dont even say: Yeah yeah keep talking ... in 3 years youl do drugs or something elsse....
I have had a HATE!!!! For any drinks smoke or drugs... From the day i realised they are....
Well 1 thing i must say if your brother the idiot gets out.... And still will at least somke drink ... Well then you can say proudly that HE IS AN IDIOT!!!!
P.S Did you ever sead psyhology ....
It explains esaly and logicly why people do stupid things like somke ... Like I sayd there weak and pofetic...
WOOT!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, he does have a girl. His friends are just weird. All of them drink and smoke.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my moto: Be yourself

Peuple who get drunk so they are "in" dont know that "in" means acting like a jerk

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im smart, i don't smoke, don't drink, not even go out, darn, now i know why i haven't got a Girlfriend yet!!! :p

i must go out!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's okay if you drink and/or smoke. As long as you know, how far you can go. I drink and I smoke, I even smoked pod. But I simply never lost control of myself. I just want to have fun, nothing more, and I allways tend to keep it that way. Wether you are drunk or not, it's you who makes the decisions, not the alcohol or the drugs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im smart, i drink often and go out and have a good time, i use smoke too, though ive not for about four months. drinking dosnt mean your stupid or anything it just means you like to have a good time, note that i say this in light amounts, not binge drinking. hell, it even helps me concentrate, i would constantly get a gutter ball in bowling, after a time out and a couple of pints im getting strikes like candy from a baby, /o/

Best answers
i drink often too... tho i am not an alchoholic... i have been offered smokes, hash w/e but i have always said no! :) i have set some boundries for myself.. i will never smoke! only drink at partyes :) and i like drinking.. its soo fun.. i couldn't imagine a wild party without a couple of beers and a Hot'n'Sweet once in a while :) when i can afford it :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone besides myself think sometimes people smoke and drink because they want to, and not because they want to be in the "in crowd" that most of you seem to be obsessed with?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think his parents should let him think about what he did for a week in jail.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but my mom is pissed and she want's to bail him out. But my grandma want's him to stay in there fore a while. He got that fatale thing or w/e in jail o_O It started with an F

nZ

Best answers
If he's 18, then theres nooo reason why he should be dun for drinking tht shoudlnt be a problem (unless legal age is higher) if he's been on drugs, i strongly advise u not to bail him out until 2 weeks later , it takes atleast 2 weeks to overcome the drug affect,
if u let him out earlier there is a very likely chance that he will take more drugs and get himself in more trble and if he's clever enough tell him to help his m8s not follow them coz thats wht i did, i stopped my m8 takin drugs n he is now completely in my debt , trust me just that little bit of effort goes a long way.
And to be honest there is nothing wrong with drinking , or getting pissed occasionally , a little bit of alcohol everyday is actually good for your heart.

Best answers
Whoah whoah, watch what you say there nZ; a small amount of Red Wine is good for your heart, not alcohal.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nZ I'm talking about smoking not drinking. The subject isn't even near drinking... And it's illegal to drink while 18 where I live....

nZ

Best answers
Any correct measurement of any alcoholic drink is good for your heart , i know for a fact a full glass of red wine is fine.

>> sry dreamkiller my msg wz referred to ashur about drinking but the smoking was referred to you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom