Idea on better scouter(o goody some another suggetion)

Good idea or Bad idea(read below first)

• Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok ive been thinking i have a couple ideas so here they are...

1.Make scouter take up 1/2 the screen sence it does go over 1 eye.
2.make it where you can select its color.
3.When you have a lock on some one make it where theres a arrow that points to them if there beside you or behind.
4.(optional)make submodels that show you wearing scouter.

thats about it for now

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry but thats a dad idea... having it cover up half the screen would make it really hard to see. Besides the team already has plans to make the scouter a lot better.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
im sorry but thats a dad idea...
are you calling me an old man?

lol any how it be more realistic with the story if it took up 1/2 the screen

Best answers
I asume he ment bad :D

I dont think it would be a good idea, especially the arow pointing to where the person is, its ur fault if u lose sight of the person, your scouter should not be doing the work for you.

Best answers
Originally posted by MR GUMP!!
I asume he ment bad :D

I dont think it would be a good idea, especially the arow pointing to where the person is, its ur fault if u lose sight of the person, your scouter should not be doing the work for you.
well they could and that one guys idea where you hold asend and power up and desend to power down then when you do a rapid asend(or go ssj) it would break the guys scouter if hes locked on you

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
well they could and that one guys idea where you hold asend and power up and desend to power down then when you do a rapid asend(or go ssj) it would break the guys scouter if hes locked on you
What does that have to do with what i said, and also that is way too complicated, sure its realistic but you need to remember that this is game. Games are ment for fun, adding every little detail that is in DBZ will not only take forever but will make game play too confusing..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you calling me an old man?

lol any how it be more realistic with the story if it took up 1/2 the screen
DUDE your in third person...........
and if you where in first person it wtill wouls be is a stupid idea.....
and if you don't like the size play it @ smaller resolution

Best answers
why not just make it where it takes up 1/2 when in first person

(P.S. i will not make my game look crappier just for 1 thing)

Best answers
I think the character model wearing the scouter is a cool idea,but it problay wont happen

Best answers
well why would it cover up half the screen when your not playing in first person? it goes over 1 eye, that is true but your not looking outof his eye your looking from a 3rd person view.

Best answers
arg i knew i should have made them more detailed so ill rephrase it

1.Make scouter take up 1/2 the screen sence it does go over 1 eye when in first person and in third make it how it is now.
2.make it where you can select its color like you do models for normal hl deathmatch(or make it where you select from skins)
3.When you have a lock on some one make it where theres a arrow that points to them if there beside you or behind(you know when ever you see the cartoon where there lookin around then it starts beeping and points to a direction)
4.(optional)make submodels that show you wearing scouter on his head(you know how in some mods they use submodels for silencers or what ever)

Best answers
Maybe they could make it cover half the screen. But it would need to be very translucent so it doesn't cover much.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arg i knew i should have made them more detailed so ill rephrase it

1.Make scouter take up 1/2 the screen sence it does go over 1 eye when in first person and in third make it how it is now.
2.make it where you can select its color like you do models for normal hl deathmatch(or make it where you select from skins)
3.When you have a lock on some one make it where theres a arrow that points to them if there beside you or behind(you know when ever you see the cartoon where there lookin around then it starts beeping and points to a direction)
4.(optional)make submodels that show you wearing scouter on his head(you know how in some mods they use submodels for silencers or what ever)
1. well first person is hardly used cuz it looks like you can see less but if you put this is it would be used even less
2. agree but it's a beta and there not stupid so I think there gonna change the scouter
3. or just make it another color, ( this is allready used in 1.1 I think )
4.almost inpossible 2 see, when do you ever see the face of the person...........

Mystic-ROsHI

M
y do u want to change something thats already good? u want realistic... on a dbz mod..... play rainbow six3 raven shield.. there is your realism.o_o O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic-ROsHI
y do u want to change something thats already good? u want realistic... on a dbz mod..... play rainbow six3 raven shield.. there is your realism.o_o O_O
ummm wtf are you talking about im saying realistic with the show not real realistic if this mod was realistic then it be just another mortal combat clone(even though that wasnt realistic but you get the point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom