idea on a vegeta transformation

Best answers
since vegeta doesnt go ssj3 he could go majin instead, and his transformation would look someting like trunks's how he drops to his knees like he does in the show.

MaX

Best answers
how about he floats in air for 4 secs drops then lands on knees and gets up and a big shock of red lightning hits him :) hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOw about majin first then ssj2 liek in the show. <:)

Best answers
actually from what I understand majin and ssj2 happen at the same time, when he goes majin it gives him what he needs to go ssj2, so he gets a really big power boost from it...

Best answers
I fink he should be ssj2 already shouldn't he?
gohan still had the ability 2 go ssj2 and he woz going on about how goku and him were stronger than him coz he has bin slagging off studying for 7 years while they av bin training

Best answers
how about he gets ssj2 after majin . and when he gets majin its like a perminant increase 2 his base pl and he can still go ssj and ssj2 ect.

eg: his base is 5,000,000 then he hits the point where he could go majin. he goes majin and his new pl will be
7,500,000 but that is his new base pl. and when he goes ssj just multiply by 2 ect. so i rekon make majin effect his normal state pl and not make it like a transformation like ssj and ssj2 where u can decend from it.

Best answers
well in the show i think he goes ssj while fighting cell, remember that part when hes starting to beat cell in his second form? i think thats when hes ssj2

Best answers
nope not true Babidi gives him the Majin Power and that's just the little bit og power that he needs.

btw if his SSJ2 in the cell saga why is there no lighting around his thats the SSJ2 thing

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He goes SSJ1 before androids
Goes Majin while Buu is about
I've heard he skips SSJ2 cuz of a gun bulma made

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nah thats Gt and he jumps over SSJ 3 to get to SSJ4

Best answers
Originally posted by Vladdie
What do u think of making vegeta ssjlv3
ESF is DBZ! no GT or AF just Z, in Z his stages was sj->ssj->majin(ssj2)
and i had the idea about majin vegeta first :p (but no one replied to my idea)

Best answers
ne .. when he beats cell's 2nd form he is not ssj2, he is like at the top of the ssj, but not ssj2 yet, in that stage he could do like trunks, half ascend, increase his power, but not his speed. but he knew it wouldn't work, so he didn't do it! same thing with goku! but goku was stronger than vegeta back then!

then after those 7 years, he already went ssj2 during these seven years!

then he goes majin, actually the majin multyplier shouldn't be much, like 0.5 at maximum (if it was ever implemented in esf) cuz he said he wanted so that the difference between him and kakarotte disappears, and do u think kakarotte is twice as strong as vegeta? i personally don't think so!

also, vegeta can VIRTUALLY go ssj3, he just couldn't, or let's say didn't try! cuz he only knew about it in the end!

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
then he goes majin, actually the majin multyplier shouldn't be much, like 0.5 at maximum (if it was ever implemented in esf)
as majin the whole strengh vegeta was getting active! the multiplier should be more then 0,5
at the time vegeta was majin he wasn't able to go ssj3.
if he could he would be ssj3 majin vegeta :p

)V(

Best answers
i don't know if this is right but if u make a chibi vegeta. when vegeta is a child. how do u like that then

Best answers
why would they make chibi vegeta? firstly its a mod based on dbz and no where in dbz, or db and dbgt for that matter does chibi vegeta appear. only once i remember seeing chibi vegeta and thats during a flashback, and what would his transformation be? all of a sudden grow instantly? sounds kind of stupid to me.

Best answers
That wouldnt be DBZ, that would be Dragonball or something.. i dont even think Vegita was in DB.

Best answers
Originally posted by fuzzybear
That wouldnt be DBZ, that would be Dragonball or something.. i dont even think Vegita was in DB.
firstly vegeta wasnt in db, and secondly thats what i said

Best answers
well how can you have a majin vegeta without babidi, that isnt a transformation vegeta pulled off himself..

maybe you could have SSJ1 SSJ2 (cause he did achieve that himself) then something like SSJ2 + Vegeta's Rage ?

maybe it can be a complete transformation ... or maybe an attack..
ideas keep popping into my head :)

if its an attack make it drain his power somewhat fast and he gets to shoot the ki balls over and over but really fast like in cell saga when trunks dies.. or a final flash that drains all power(descends back to saiyan) and some health, or a stun and falls so the ground..

you could do similar with gohan.. sept instead of rage have it be his hidden powers..

Best answers
well gohans third transformation will most likely be mystic

EDIT: wait i just remembered thats impossible unless they change him from kid gohan to teen gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom