idea of advanced melee system

Best answers
i was thinking.
have 2 sections for melee. 1 the current swoop and 2 for another way. when u press "1" 2 times it will select the 2nd mode of melee. and mouse1 will be really fast punching and kicking and mouse 2 will be like a half sweep like a power shot. when u hold down 2 a meter will come up like when u r charging up a beam and the longer u hold mouse 2 the harder ur punch will be. when u let go of it u do a very short swoop and punch whatever comes in your way. also i think u should be able to move while u r blocking

also. i think u should still be able to use the fast punch and kick while blocking but the if u r hit while u r punching and blocking u will take more damage. for example. blocking with left hand, punching with right hand.

this way it would look like a melee strugle but u would acually be controlling what is happening instead of just controlling a power strugle bar.

also 1 suggestion off topic. u know when u r charging up ur ki on ground and all the sand flies around. i think that should happen as well if u have turbo on and r on the ground.

Best answers
i like that "quick dash and punch" idea. if you had secondary fire for that, and primary fire for a short burst of quick punches or kicks, you could do:

secondary fire (dash and punch)
primary fire (quick punches)

for a small combo of hits.

Best answers
Short punch is pretty much what meele already is. And i say no more meele considering people spam it 24/7. Now i like meele and i use it but another meele i think would be bull****.

Best answers
ALL I WANT TO DO IS TO BEABLE TO TELEPORT DURING SWOOPING

ie your swooping and they fire a beam at u u should beable to teleport and mss the beam

thats wat i want

Best answers
You could teleport during swooping. You just have to be fast. If you swooping and a beam is heading for you quickly press left click hold a direction and press r and left click again to continue swooping. If you do it fast enough it looks like you never stoped swooping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom