Idea....(moterators pulling there hair out right now)

Best answers
I read through all the suggetions(acculy stoped at page 7) i had a idea cuz it kinda didnt make sence to have goku on the evil team(i know the one where it says why force them to be a weaker character)well ive been thinking why not just make it like dmz(ya ya there rival dbz thing and you dont want to be like them)but make it during ffa you can pick any character and also for team play but for ctdbs why not make it where its like evil characters vs good chacters even add a few like for good make it Goku,Gohan,Piccolo,Vegita,Krillian,Trunks(future),Trunks(chibi),and goten and for evil make it Freiza,Buu,Cell,Brolli,Nappa(hehe),Dabura,Android 17 & 18

but like many of you said oy that be alot of stuff to do and blah blah this and blah blah that but this is just a suggetion you can ignore it or what ever oh ya and that fuse thing perfect idea make it where like if you fuse into Vegitto like who ever was Vegita gets to control him and the other one just spectates and make the fusions last for 10 minutes or til they get knocked out(Note in movies the fusions lasted 30 minutes) hell and ill help you with animating the models to make it go faster if you want.(hehehe btw its kinda funny that krillian need a pl of 3,000,000 just to grow some hair)oh and just has a thing with gohan before he goes mystic ssj make the tranformation before that into the great saijaman that be cool.

Best answers
O ya couple more things for nappa youd think well he didnt like go ssj or any thing so that kinda suck just having him with no transformations well i got one make him transform into a oozara (or how ever its spelled...you know the big giant monkey thing)then if you say well he wont fit in maps well just make him 1/2 the size then...and for dabora well hmm just make a powered up form not really a change in model like for picolo and another thing if you dont want nappa or dabora go with Jenimba or another android(hehe be kinda funny to see #8 but then wouldnt he be on good side)or go with bebie or one of the many other villians there are hell ill also tell you what moves they do if you want..

(the big giant monkey thing.....that dont sound right does it?)

Best answers
u took my idea, but not the part where u said puttin into the evil and good team. i have list of characters in my post about all the characters in the game.

Best answers
Well if it was past page 7 on suggetions then im sry but i dont remember seeing any thing like that...

hmmm apon reading the first thing on there i realized you dont really know there moves so i will tell you all the ones i know

Dabora
Stone Spit
Ball of Death
Fiery Breath
Can generate weapons

Brolli
Super Energy Ball
Super Energy Throw
Telekinetic Slam
Android 16
Hell Crusher
Rocket Punch