Idea for Gotenks

Best answers
this may seem confusing, but here's my idea.

we have a model who is chibi Trunks and with that model you have Goten right next to him or behind him, and they attack the enemy together. like it's one player, two models, but they both move to your command. So you push jump, goten and trunks jump. then in the first transformation they fuse. then it's one model: Gotenks, next transformation, ssj gotenks, next one, ssj3 gotenks.

so before transformation, you would have Goten and Trunks together moving at the same time but with different moevments, so you jump, maybe one of the goes higher of faster, you fly, maybe one is a little behind, you melee, maybe they do a diff attack. I know it's alot of flippin work, but wouldn't that look just amazing to see that, two models that one person controls... tell me if you understand this and I'll talk about it more

Best answers
I understand it, but it'd probably be alot better to just have him on his own... Lot less work...

Best answers
That's like Ice Climbers in Super Smash Bros. Melee... While it would be cool.... the dev team doesn't plan on adding any other characters any time soon (or that's what I read anyways).

Best answers
alright I have a better idea, i posted this a while ago but it didnt get much attention payed to it. Here
1)change trunks to chibi trunks
2)he assends to SSJ at a given PL
3)SSJ Goten flies down from the sky in a cinematic and they do the fusion dance and fuse to SSJ Gotenks
4)assends to SSJ 3 Gotenks

I know this is very difficult and time consuming animation and alot of modeling involved but it would be nice to see, and chibi Trunks kinda suits DBZ a little more.

Best answers
your right about the Chibi part and the transformation in beta 1 is ****ed up cuz future trunks does not go SSJ by losing gohan but he goes SSJ in the Neo Frieza Saga so its kinda stupind looking, trunks crying about gohan with his Captule Corp. jacket that he didnt had in the Trunks Special. so you have 3 trunks options:

1. Make him Chibi Trunks
2. Make him Trunks special Trunks
3. Kep him Future Trunks but change the SSJ trans.

P.S. don't ***** my english of cuz i'm from Holland, Europe so if i make some mistakes Blame The Country:rolleyes:

Best answers
uh... stay on topic plz... someone comment on my latest idea please

Best answers
I like that idea. It would be great. But the ESF team has plans for future Trunks (usage of sword) and are working on him now. I don't think they'd change it this far into development. I think they should use the Cell Saga (when he dies) Trunks model, cause I really dun like the way he looks w/ that *** Capsule Corp jacket. Dont know if they should give him the sword after that...

That sword really messes things up don't it. This whole sword plan they got better kick ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom