idea for 1.2

Best answers
give all charaters an other tranformation like ssj3 or something ;) well the characters which transform more than once :D. i lov watching them transform i want more hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-

That's coming a lot later.. probably years later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah... there might be trans in 1.2/1.3

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
no more trans will be in beta 2 and beta 1.2 will mostly be melee advandce upgrade.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There has been mention of trans being in 1.2 though. I would just like to point out that this should have been in suggestions...

Best answers
There is a big "secret" in the release of 1.2 a staff member of esf said (i forget which one) it could be ssj2 or ussj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shouldnt this be in the "Suggestions" section? No trans out for 1.2 yet... I think

Best answers
yeah i wonder what the new secret feature would be, i hate all the secrecy its better to share with public then u can make suggestions 4 it

Best answers
We'll post the 1.2 outline sometime later. If we did it now, we'd be flooded with whines like:
Hey, how do i do that [random 1.2 feature here] i can't find it. You suck.

Best answers
*sigh*

1.1 is out and there already screaming for 1.2 if 1.2 is out 1.3 will be the next target. Get somthing into your system. Post this above your bad and read it 10 times before you go to sleep:

WHEN IT'S DONE!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok fair enough, hey harsens, can u read the sky thread in the suggestions forum pls i really think the sky glitch needs to be fixed by ur mapper.. not to sound like im whining or anything

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
*sigh*

1.1 is out and there already screaming for 1.2 if 1.2 is out 1.3 will be the next target. Get somthing into your system. Post this above your bad and read it 10 times before you go to sleep:

WHEN IT'S DONE!!!!!!!

i agree completly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ezekiel
give all charaters an other tranformation like ssj3 or something ;) well the characters which transform more than once :D. i lov watching them transform i want more hehe
Ok, I'm LITERALLY banging my head against the wall now :\

1) Ideas/suggestions go in the Suggestions section! ;/

2) Searching is too much to ask I guess? :S

I mean, come on... this is 'suggested' every 5 minutes... I'm getting tired of closing all these would-be-suggestions...

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom