:idea: AFK key

Best answers
Would it be possible to put in a AFK (away from keybored) key so that people can not attack a player thats away.
I think this would be a great feture to the mod as to stop people getting pl from non attacking players.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also like the fact that I could abuse it to win... especially when I don't want to die.

Best answers
well it should be made so that the player thats afk carnt move while the afk is switched on meaning no spamming

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's most likely not going to happen.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too easy to exploit. newbie is getting his ass kicked so he kicks on the afk button. you already see it with character changing.

Best answers
how about making it so it can be used once per map so when server changes it resets and when you use it after that its unusable

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh i say go hide in a corner if you need to use the restroom. And if you have to go out to the stgore then you can simply go out of the server and later back in again.

Besides only noobs attack AFK people. But since we now have the "Im typing" icon, why not just use that. Go to the corner and hit that.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe have something where you press to type and type "AFK" and then an AFK symbol appears above your head till you move/attack. No stopping any damage or anything, but at least the courteous players wont beat on you.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Maybe have something where you press to type and type "AFK" and then an AFK symbol appears above your head till you move/attack. No stopping any damage or anything, but at least the courteous players wont beat on you.
I like the idea of an afk signal where the dimond is suppose to be

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a curteous player will stop attacking you when the chat sign comes up. obviously that doesnt happen very often.

people are just gonna use the afk player for a pl leech anyway.

Best answers
madman121 said:
Would it be possible to put in a AFK (away from keybored) key so that people can not attack a player thats away.
I think this would be a great feture to the mod as to stop people getting pl from non attacking players.
Am I missing something here. Why can't you just spectate?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because sometimes when you need a piss or something or somebody phones you, you dont wanna go back to having no powerlevel for the sake of not being killed a few times :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom