Ichigo Tenza Zangetsu

Best answers
Started this bankai ichigo this morning, working on it inbetween my inoue skin anyway id preciate some constructive c&c, thanks guys oh and a big thanx to reck and tek for the help so far.

Oh yea one last thing i'll be alphamapping the rips in the bottom of the suite after the tweaks :p

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
the model looks good...but in order for people to give you some C&C they'll have to see the wireframe so we can get an idea of what your poly flow is looking like...the model is too far in the scenery of your render and also too dark to give any good input. But to me it looks clean.

Best answers
Wires as requested, please not though I havent had a chance to clean up yet as i do it in the tweaking phase but neway.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I'm sure there are some edges that could use some turning...but to me like i said before it looks clean and I think you've managed to achieve the look you were going for. So just keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shoulders bother me with their.. flow..

ill wait till you cleaned it up ;)

gj

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The coat should be shredded. Besides that, looking prime.

Best answers
thanx for all the crits so far and yea Cold like i said the alpha maps will show the shredding on the coat :D anyway im doing some final tweaks then im gonna start the uvw will post the final version before uv soon.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiro said:
thanx for all the crits so far and yea Cold like i said the alpha maps will show the shredding on the coat :D anyway im doing some final tweaks then im gonna start the uvw will post the final version before uv soon.
Oops, my bad. I have no crits then =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom