Ichi!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I r make Ichigo in non shinigami uniform. =D. Also, I want to learn how to UVmap, so any links to easy-to-follow tutorials will help me greatly.

Plus, something is really bothering me with the face, and I dunno what it is. Any drawovers will be appreciated greatly =D.

Erm.. I suppose you can't see much, since my resolution isn't leet, so if you want more pics, just post =D.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, his face is too long (particulairy the nose), his mouth is way to large/wide, his eyes look somewhat "angry" while Ichigo more has..."I-don't-care" eyes.
His upperbody is also way to tall, neck also seems a bit tall.

Best answers
Where do his pants end? It looks funny because it's not colored yet >_<
Yes, neck seems kinda tall and thin I think.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woot thankee all!

@LaHeen: UPDATE! =D.

@ShadyD: Bandwidth is down, but you gave me something to look forward too ^_^b

@Sicron: Thanks a lot, that really helped. Also, I dunno if its me, but Ichigo normally has long legs me thinks o_O. I shortened his body a little bit, even if you cannot see the differences. Thanks a heap with your face crits, it now look like Ichigo d^_^b

@g0jack: Thanks d^_^b.

Also, I did a deform test (without rigging), and it looks like Kurosaki-kun can't bend his shoulders forward o_O. I remember seeing a shoulder rig before in here, so I'll start searching.

Best answers
:O
I must say, it looks very nice. His shirt looks very casual, unconcered, nonchalant. Body seems to match well. My only comment is that the neck is still a tad long I believe. Maybe it's not long, but the shoulders don't transition into the neck smoothly. It looks like

___| |___
/.............\
When it should be more like
___/ \___
/.............\
It could be the collar throwing me off though.
I would do a drawover but my drawing skills are sub par ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arms look abit strange and fat ,else nice

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice, bapplehoe(joke ;o) :)

I'm not too much of a fan of the face though :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job, arms indeed look fat, good job though. really be sure to check out mathis's tut, its excellent i use that way of uvwmapping too

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, was bored, fixed the arms, detached so I can UVmap once bobo's tuts go up \o/.

Made a wallpaper, the eyes are custom, so they dont really look like that. Also, it is not rigged, so expect problems. Plus, those are my color choices. And, frankly, since i do not have Brazil, I had to make to with Ink n Paint. The results are terrible, as the Variable Ink setting somehow seems to ignore the anti-aliasing.

BUT HERE IT AM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol =P someone stabbed into his ass something huh? lol

nway it looks somekind nice but somehow boring in the render... needs more life in the deforming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom