I wish they'd...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they'd update the gallery. I really want to see some new models. Im curious if they are even going to update it or are they going to surprise everyone when they release 1.3?

Best answers
It would be good if they updated the gallery at all even if its not 1.3 because i dont have halflife yet and i want to see more of the game.

Best answers
think of esf as a completely new dragon ball z game expierience with free flying beams and a completly unique melee system. if you ever liked dragon ball z, go get half-life and download this game

Best answers
Saiyan Knight said:
think of esf as a completely new dragon ball z game expierience with free flying beams and a completly unique melee system. if you ever liked dragon ball z, go get half-life and download this game
LOL thats what I'm gonna do when my mom gets home (i cant drive I'm only 14). YAY! I think it's only like $20. Then I wont need screen shots.

Best answers
it's not that hard!! XD well it is. if u dl it from esf-world.. dman thous waiting lines.. CURSE THEM! :D use redsayain ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are a few models that have thumbs but no links though =\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
The gallery is up to date...
No its not. It doesn't show all the characters and their new models. It doesn't have Android 17/18 in there or the entire Ginyu Force or the other transformations for all the characters.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's up to date as in it shows pictures of 1.2 and 1.3 will look pretty much the same. Honestly, we don't need to have this huge gallery with pictures of every model. The only real purpose of a gallery imo is to get new people to download the mod, which the current gallery already does pretty well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
No its not. It doesn't show all the characters and their new models. It doesn't have Android 17/18 in there or the entire Ginyu Force or the other transformations for all the characters.
Thats probably because they arent finished yet. We have seen 18, Ginyu and Racoom. No word on the other transes yet either.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We also like the element of surprise. You won't get to see everything before 1.3 is released.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
We also like the element of surprise. You won't get to see everything before 1.3 is released.

i like how that sounds :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I wish they'd update the gallery. I really want to see some new models. Im curious if they are even going to update it or are they going to surprise everyone when they release 1.3?
And there are quite a few non-publicly shown models in the Force Pit. I'm probly going to post an update of a new one today. That you normals will never see ahahahaha!!!!

Well not for a few more weeks anyways..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
And there are quite a few non-publicly shown models in the Force Pit. I'm probly going to post an update of a new one today. That you normals will never see ahahahaha!!!!

Well not for a few more weeks anyways..
*cries* Thats so mean. i just want to see the new Goku and Gohan Models.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i'm happy that thay use the forcepit.. i mean.. people who can't wait can see what 1.3 is and people who can wait get a real big suprise :D

i love that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom