i was wondering how do you fight in this game?

Best answers
does the fighting revolve around shooting beams or are there good hand to hand fighting becuse what i have seen so far is nothing but beams in pictures and beams seem to be what everyone talks about on here.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The melee at the moment consists of being knocked across part of the map or blocking and knocking the other person across part of the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah so in otherwords its pritty much exactly like it is in dbz

Scruffie

S
Yeah, except the actual fighting , what they have now is mostly thwacking people really hard across teh map.

Still fun. :D

Best answers
geez.. i hope they change that because that not exactly how they fight in dbz i mean there are some good hand to hand fights in dbz.:S :S

Best answers
the melee is actually prety fun. at the beginning you will probably just see it as an enhanced version of the "hyper-punching" thing in dmz. but as you advance you will discover new technieques that you can do. like combining teleport+block+swoop+melee+powerup and you will have crazy fast batteles that a normal human eye can't follow! :shocked: and i tell you. it's alot of fun. but n00bs will call you a hacker :S

Best answers
oh thats cool. but u know wht i think they should do to make it more dbz like. they should make like a burst mode like in budokai where they are fighting really fast and all u have to do is keep pressing button like J and K real fast and if u when the final hit will send the opponent flying across the screen. now that would be awesome!! what do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh please look at dbz

name one fight where the fast punches actualy did something

its always the strong smash attacks that do the damage

Best answers
..... well lets see... hmmm.. who cares if the big hits do the most damage when they are fighting at close range it looks cool so thatswhy i think they should put something like the burst zone in this game. simple as that.

Best answers
The outcome of the 'fist fighting' is someone getting thawcked around the map. So all we are missing is the melee struggle aka 'fist fighting' to be complete.

It makes no sense when 2 guys knock into eachother one guy goes across the map and the other is unharmed. Same with blocking. One ugy just sits there and the other does a 360 for having his hit deflected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom