I was laughing my ass off...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all of you who have played Soldier of Fortune 1, this was really funny... at least, I thought so.

Who do you think would win (when your health is equal)? A man equipped with only a knife, or the one with a rocket launcher and an EMP gun?

I was playing SoF1 on my LAN, with my brother. He had a rocket launcher and an EMP gun, I looked right at him carrying a knife. We were in the long hallway of the "Raven Software" level, you know... the office map. I ran at him, and he started shooting missiles: first missile -> jumped over it, second -> jumped over it, third -> jumped over it. At this time I was laughing very loud already, and he was out of missiles. So he grabbed the EMP gun, and I was at about 3/4 of the hallway. He was shooting EMP beams at me, but I dodged 'em all. Then I was close enough, so I slit his throat, and I won.

And before all this, he was shooting my ass of with all kinds of guns, while I was shooting back at him... and then I take my knife and I kill him... is that weird or what?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Logically, the EMP gun wouldn't do anything, unless you had explosives on your body or happened to be a robot.

If you had explosives, it would set them off.
If you happened to be a robot, it would fry your circuitry.

If they have that emp gun do damage regardless.....they desgined it wrong

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
If they have that emp gun do damage regardless.....they desgined it wrong
tfc has an emp grenade that kills you instantly

Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid

hmm u dotn play tfc long right???

if u play it really, u would notice that if a guy shots all his ammo at u and he didnt kill him, and u throw the emp gren, then u would notice that he doesnt die.

try it yourself with your friend.

shoot all your ammo so u only can use crowbar.

then let him launch a emp gren at u and u are not loosin health.

(u could make him a deal with 100 dollars. if he kills u with his 4 emp grens, and u only have a crowbar, he gets 100 dollars, and if u kill him with ur crowbar u get 100 dollars. easy earned money :D)

Best answers
LOL nice Dorn if my friends were dumb i'd try that but they aren't to bad rlly

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid

It only kills you instantly if you're fully loaded with grenades, shotgun shells and rockets.

Cuz you pick up rockets regardless..you gotta drop them if you dont wanna get splatted by a emp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT!!!!!! its not an EMP gun its a microwave gun microwave rays heat up anything with moisture in it eventually making it explode because of expansion due to heat

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
WHAT!!!!!! its not an EMP gun its a microwave gun microwave rays heat up anything with moisture in it eventually making it explode because of expansion due to heat
They had 1 of those guns in the original DUKE NUKEM

u would fire ti at a zombie an they would get all fay and explode, it was awesome:talk:

Retired
Best answers
thing like that happen ;) btw what happend to my sig host =/ prolly temporary

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
Of course... my mistake. It's a microwave gun, yeah I forgot.
But what do you think of that incredible *cough* stunt? o_o

Best answers
its an EMG.

Electro Magnetic Gun. i think.

dunno, if i fry my enemies it looks like a microwave gun.

BRZLBRZLBRZL dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom