I want some info... please

Best answers
Does any one know where can i download the old 2d versions of DBZ i realy love those 2d gaves there was one version witch was from a lot of versions just dont have it any more but still i just love those versions cause they have a lot of combat moves very much skills and 2 player modes

so the first question was
where to download a old 2d dbz game

now the second question is can i download a budokai version for free any where?

well that abaut it that you for you time

Dudes look what i found while looking around the files

And remember:
Reality is just a mass-hallucination
caused by a lack of alcohol

lol or what but i bet you already heard this

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry bub, but know one is allowed to help you here. This is considered warez and it is not allowed on these boards. You whould have known that if you paid attention to the AUP which can be found just before you enter the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess that 2d game you look for is dbz millenium (or any other dbz game on the mugen engine).
I don't know if they're really free, so google them up and you might find something.

Best answers
but once i found some thing to download by using google but it was some lame version so okey you wont help ill try do it my self

Best answers
i found some thing now can some one translate this cause i dont know what they are saying but the game im looking for is dbz saga (the 1 pictures there)
*Edit*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someones looking for a game and the second person says he found it on some korean site but it's a pain in the ass to register to this site.
The page is under the 2 screens.

PS: for your future on these boards, try not to double post
edit your post if you want to add something

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amberghost you get a warning for posting a link to a warez site and asking for illegal content on these boards.

Please read The ESF's forum AUP

*Closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom