i wanna make sure cs 1.6 will work help plz

Best answers
ok i need clareifacation i read al over the forms and i do some times see cs 1.6 mentiond but all there is is half life 1. and if cs will work were do i install
do i make a new folder under my acout name in steam and cait esf or do i install it in the cs folder help plz!!!

Best answers
and when i do install under

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Your Account\counter-strike\esf

it loads counter strike plz help

Best answers
kk srry for the double post but i did read that and a bunch of other stuff in noobie centrall bu every time i run my esf on my desktop it will just load cs and when cs loads it has its consol up???? i even tried to install on DoD i dont have hl 1 but it says on the stick that cs n DoD will work wtf. plz help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It also says that ESF will not work with Condition-Zero packs. This means that if you got your game in a package with CZ, it won't work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try running it through Steam instead of using the shortcut.

Best answers
its not in steam...and when i install it the install is greyed out so i click browes and i install it in this driectory C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\p_i_t\counter-strike\esf
..i tried running cs before i install bec 1 sticky said that but it still wont work
yo and ty for all the help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to actually use Steam. Simply creating the correct directory will not help you.

Best answers
i do use steam but when i install it is greyd out and its not steam so i hit browes n then select steam

Best answers
I'm sorry if I'm intruding in this thread, but if you didn't get CS in a CZ pack, how can it run without Half Life? I can't uninstall HL because games use it's content or something. Did you recently buy 1.6? Half Life is a fun game anyway so... >_>
But under the My Games in Steam there should be a little icon that's the same as the desktop shortcut one and it should say Earth's Special Forces to the right. Run it from there

Best answers
no ur not intruding i need all the help i could get and i got my cs in the cs trilogy pac but i installed only cs 1.6 and only from steam so i dont no y its not working

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter if you just installed CS. It came with CZ, and thus will not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom