I wanna be a mapper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I've decided to try and start making maps for ESF. First of all, I'll need some help, though. What tools do I need to start mapping? And where can I find some good tuts?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or try to actually read stickies and avoid making such threads -_-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
since u once called me a "forums n00b" im gonna reply on this.If u woulda know all the rules u woulda know this is considert as "spam" and i think there is a thread called "wannabe moderators" i know im spamming myselve but i just get anoid by u and ur ****tart reply's

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Axtually, this is called giving advice, allthough a bit sarcastic, i think it's quite usefull.

Next time, you should consider replying on my posts, as i prooved in that "exicting" game of ESF, you are no match for my brains. nub...

Best answers
go to www.esf-world.com and go to mapping tutorials, the first 3 by DJ Ready r good, but dont do wat he sais for compiling, for compiling look at Taz00's compile tutorial

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel and ztimasta, tell you both what. Stop bickering. Ztimasta, you shouldn't have flamed cold steel,and cold steel, you should have replied to the flame.

Now you've both got warnings.

Best answers
Just one thing Miroku, am i getting in trouble for my post before or is only them 2

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
doesnt the 2nd post points at a sticky ?. hmm yes i think so My advice for u cold steel stop being such a smartass no1 likes one :/ or mabye ur nerdie friends on mirc (it really makes me ashamed that ur dutch like me) and exicting game of esf ? dont u mean exiting? .. hmm you must be talking about som time ago when I pwned ur ass and all u ever did was h0w like al lil ***** and run away pretty pathetic i really lmao that game only thing u ever said was : -_- and leaved pretttyyy sad

Best answers
Well... thanks for the help all. I'll get started on learning the basics and such. I already know what I'm gonna do as my first map....:devgrin:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I think this has gone on long enough. Check the sticky.

*Closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom