I wanna be a bigass Monkey!

Best answers
Methinks it would be cool if when something happened, like trying to transform too early, then you would turn it to a giant monkey with mouthblast, and in order to kill him you gotta attack him from behind... thatd be crazy... he should be able to pick up cars and crap like frieza but not with telekinesis

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be anoying.

1.) It gives the Saiyans an extra advantage over the others.
2.) It makes them way overpowered since there only weak spot would be the rear end.
3.) Gigant models dont work to well. EVM tryed that with there 1.2 versio. And it was taken out for a reason. Monkys just dont work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can already see it:

Guy #1: "Hey dude, wanna duel?"
Guy #2: "Yeah, sure!"
*SomeNoob joins the game.*
*SomeNoob spawns in as Goku, transforms into an ape, and eats the 2 guys before they can duel.*

Ja, fun fun fun.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been suggested countless times... very unbalanced.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's in need of some power. Maybe before he can go SSJ, he can be a small monkey?

Nothing too strong (1.5 modifier) and give it a time limit and maybe it takes load of stamina at the end. The model wouldn't be too huge and it's not fueling any too powerful characters.

Best answers
if he was a small monkey it wouldn't be very Dbz-ish.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's in need of some power. Maybe before he can go SSJ, he can be a small monkey?

Nothing too strong (1.5 modifier) and give it a time limit and maybe it takes load of stamina at the end. The model wouldn't be too huge and it's not fueling any too powerful characters.
No he doesnt need power.

He transforms at 1 million and his transformed stats are the same as Goku and Vegeta. Hes actualy one of the better characters.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No he doesnt need power.

He transforms at 1 million and his transformed stats are the same as Goku and Vegeta. Hes actualy one of the better characters.
If you insist, I haven't noticed Gohan's power as many Gohan players aren't too great. It would have been true to the show but I can see your point of view.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Methinks it would be cool if when something happened, like trying to transform too early, then you would turn it to a giant monkey with mouthblast, and in order to kill him you gotta attack him from behind... thatd be crazy... he should be able to pick up cars and crap like frieza but not with telekinesis
No, it will make the server lag itself out, and it is just too unbalanced.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People have suggested turning into a gamemode before, but unless the ape was actually able to move around and fight well, it'd be a waste of time for anyone participating.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind seeing one of those Giant Apes as a bigass model in one of the maps...Perhaps a replica where Goku and Vegeta first fought Gohan Ape somewhere on the map, maybe slightly animated so it doesn't look like a statue.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's just an npc, the fun of killing a giant ape that shoots lasers will get boring fairly quickly. If someone is controlling it, he's going to need a little more than shooting lasers and having a ****load of hp as an incentive for playing that role. I just don't see the team modeling a huge ape, then giving it it's own animations, and new sprites and such.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's just an npc, the fun of killing a giant ape that shoots lasers will get boring fairly quickly. If someone is controlling it, he's going to need a little more than shooting lasers and having a ****load of hp as an incentive for playing that role. I just don't see the team modeling a huge ape, then giving it it's own animations, and new sprites and such.
Well if that was directed at my idea, no it'd just be part of the map. You don't kill it or anything, it's just decoration, like Roshi.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that kinda goes against the "I wanna be a bigass monkey" theme o_O.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that kinda goes against the "I wanna be a bigass monkey" theme o_O.
Oh. Yeah. Haha true.

But still, I can't really picture anybody fighting as an ape, just as a map feature that really doesn't do much. Maybe a little easter egg or something, but no actual combat in control of a player.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, I have an amazing idea. Someone should make a "canyon" map (that actually looks like it's in a desert) and, get this, put a giant ape somewhere there.

I'm copyrighting this idea. Chakra stole it from me and time traveled back and posted it.

I remember there was a map with the eternal dragon on it and you could run up it's body, up to it's head. If you stood in front of his mouth, he set you on fire, killing you instantly. An oozaru could do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom