I think this sounds better meleeing

Best answers
Hey what i think is that there should be a couple of changes in the esf 1.2beta (i am sorry if any of these are actualy gonna be in the mod already) they are as follows:
1) no auto punches if the person is blocking in stead you get a lower punching timming e.g. 2 seconds
2) also instead of putting the sequence in then it happens it happens while you are putting the sequence in so if you push punch you punch strait away and if you are powering a an attack you should be standing there powering the atack up and when you let go you do it.
3) if two people are swooping towards each other and they both melee I think the person who is asended or the person with the highest amount of ki left in the bar should go first, because if you are asended you are faster arn't you, then he gets like 2 seconds of attacking same princibles of attacking as in 2) and then it switches to the other persons go so they get 2 seconds of attacking and it kepps switching until a person is chucked or until a person dies or leaves the melee.
4) if you do it like this you could always put the matrix mode so you can turn it on and off in so when you are meleeing you twisle around the characters and if you are powering up an atack it looks matrixy if you get what i mean :) , but if this is not possible don't worry about it.

Best answers
Yeah I agree. There are flaws in this suggestions. If you made combos like that, then how will the other person be able to block? The the whole system would have to be redone. The only thing that interests me is your third part. I wanted to start a thread for this a while back, but I couldn't fully think of what will happen if 2 people hit each other in melee.

Best answers
Yes i was wonderin the same if theres auto punch then what happens when your in the same distance has the other player and both of you start punching what will happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom