I think new people would like this:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A tutorial on how to download and install ECX and Big Pack...I'm still trying it out.. Oh!, and better help and support......seriously? theres no places to tell me how to get those addons in the correct places?! its really annoying, and making me wanna slam someones head into a concrete block.....I think poeple who are really new and havent had much expierence with theis stuff oculd use it.....its really....really......really......annoying

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
There are some tutorials how to install it on youtube but most people dont understand that to play ESF and get full support need to be using a legal copy of half life and the most of them dont want to buy it,the want to play free so almost all youtube videos on how to Install ESF,EcX and bigpack are playing with an illegal copy of half-life.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should know. ECX is not an official ESF product. Its a third party addon. Your request is the same as going on Half Lifes forums and asking how to get ESF to work. We do have a pluggin section with all the links in the stickys, but thats as far as official support goes. If you are not happy with that, then use the ECX forums.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
those werent helpful, and now that my ecx and big pack was working, no one knows how to make the AF pack work

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you can either exyperiment yourself while asking round, but in the end you have to realise something.

ECX is dead. As such so is its community. And this is not the ECX forum or community. As far as support goes you will get the basic answers on this forum, but anything thats really specific for only ECX like different ECX character packs is like asking for help with ESF on the Half Life 1 forum. Its simply the wrong place to ask, with the right place being dead.

In the end any info you can scrape from this forum is all you will get since ECX just doesnt exist as a project anymore.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just rememberd Bick pack and af pack dont work together LOL

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;pVCG6CeitTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCG6CeitTM[/video]

This video seems pretty handy. It probably makes more sense going step by step.

EDIT: Just noticed they figured it out :p. Seems to be the only post I didn't read.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just remember... ESF is like a car.
It comes out of the factory working and tested. It has its features and is in perfect harmony with itself.
But if you start "customising" it with unnoficial pieces, it can happen to be like this in the end:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom