I think I've just found one of the most unhealthy foods you could ever make.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That aside, how did they manage to quilt that Bacon together? I feel as if McDonalds will serve this in the future.

My friends made it to celebrate some StarCraft 2 player, HuK playing some match up...I'm sure he appreciates my friend killing himself...

I...while I enjoy trying unique dishes...am afraid to touch that.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O
I would taste it but i don't know if i'll eat that much.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It just seems that if a Doctor had a chart of things not to eat, but were still food, that would be at the top of the list.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pure deliciousness. Too much bacon is never a bad thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Four Cheese McCasserole

Step 1) Crack open those nuggets! Enjoy that smell. Take it all in...but don't eat it yet! Patience.
Step 2) Preheat the oven to 375˚
Step 3) Make pancake batter with beer.
Step 4) Pour batter into a greased 7" x 11" baking dish. Set the pan in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
Step 5) Meanwhile, fry up four strips of bacon. When finished, place the bacon on paper towels and pat the grease away. Remember: recently cooked bacon is hot!
Step 6) Carefully take the baking pan out of the oven and evenly drizzle four packs of McDonald's finest honey on the partially cooked batter.
Step 7) Layer around half of the golden McNuggets onto the honey drizzled batter.
Step 8) Sprinkle both shredded monterey jack and mild cheddar cheese onto the layer of nuggets. Don't hold back - use enough to cover the chicken!
Step 9) Move the oven rack up to the top of the oven, and switch the element selector to broil, but keep the temperature the same. Broil until cheese is melted.
Step 10) When cheese is melted, layer on the four strips of bacon.
Step 11) Add another layer of McNuggets, followed by a layer of sliced pepper jack cheese.
Step 12) Sprinkle more of the shredded monterey jack and mild cheddar cheeses on top of everything and place back in the oven. Broil until the cheese is melted.
Step 13) Pull the McCasserole out of the oven and top with a large McDonald's french fry.
Step 14) Cover everything with five slices of american cheese, and lightly dust the McCasserole with oregano and black pepper. Place back in the oven, and broil until the last layer of cheese is melted.
Step 15) ******* Eat that ****.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's Bacconator isn't it? :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luther Burger says hi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't dare touch that for fear that it might come alive and eat me, or alternatively create a howl that no amount of drugs and alcohol will be able to erase from my memory. Coincidentally, that's also how I feel about mkilbride's grandmother.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl. Its actually a good recipe to try. My friend made it and it was pretty damn good. Though it will make you sick if you eat too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom