I think i'm in deep **** >.> Help me

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so uhhhh, I don't know any other way to say this, so i'm just going to come out and ask the damn question.

My girlfriend has an identical twin sister... and uh, apparently she pretended to be my girl friend, and of course I didn't know, so we kinda... you know... did stuff.... is that considered cheating? I pray to god you say no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have a girlfriend? o_O

Wow...guess it's true that there's someone for everyone after all.

>.>

<.<

*cough*

And yes. Thats cheating.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
How on earth would you know?

If she tricked you, you shoudlnt be blamed imo ;\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
You have a girlfriend? o_O

Wow...guess it's true that there's someone for everyone after all.

>.>

<.<

*cough*

And yes. Thats cheating.
I can't remember a day i haven't had a girl friend since i was like....14.

But c'mon! I didn't freaking know. Okay then, new question: If I tell her, do you think she'd understand?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I can't remember a day i haven't had a girl friend since i was like....14.

But c'mon! I didn't freaking know. Okay then, new question: If I tell her, do you think she'd understand?
Thought you were 11 you time-travelling nut!

And she's a girl. You "did things" with her sister. Regardless if you knew or not...she's a girl. You're going to be to blame. Why?

Because she'll say "You cant tell the difference between me and my sister?! YOU SICKEN ME!" *slap*

She'll of course be pissed at her sis, but you're in just as much deep ****, if not more.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but you sir fail it
if this is true and you couldn't tell the difference between your gf and someone else you obviously don't care for her

bad you!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this story did in fact happen, which I highly doubt, she should be more pissed at her sister than at you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, I have to agree with everyone else here. Your dead. That or you have a about a month of ass kissing to look forward to. Either way it won't be pleasant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
sorry but you sir fail it
if this is true and you couldn't tell the difference between your gf and someone else you obviously don't care for her

bad you!
Quoted for extreme truth. You should just be able to tell just by looking her in the face.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
If this story did in fact happen, which I highly doubt, she should be more pissed at her sister than at you.
Erm, yes, it in fact is. My GF Amanda has a twin sister Jessica, who is from my knowledge like 1/4 an inch taller or something like that. I had never been around Jessica before I so didn't know what she was like. The problem was I didn't realize(until recently) that they wear the same thing to school etc so they can switch classes and ****.

Alright, well, I just wanted to know if it was cheating or not, apparently i will soon be single a mod can close this now, thanks.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
There was a Tina and Tamara episode along these.. I..I mean.

Ugh.

Anyway, this is unlikely but not quite as unlikely as it sounds. One of my old flat mates has a twin and, even though I know this, I've been extremely screwed up as a result of it.

*Engar steps out of his room*
*Friend comes out the next door, smiles, and moves on.*
*Engar locks his door and looks up*
*Friend, in different clothes, comes out the next door, smiles, and moves on*
Engar: ... Someone has altered the code!

However, having said that, generally anyone who knows the pair, or any pair of twins for that matter, could tell the two apart. Few people are genuienly so identical in both looks and personality that you could mix them up for any extended period of time.

So I doubt you're losing out on a meaningful relationship.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****, thats awesome! If that actually happened, I... wow! I mean, identical sisters... think of the possibilities!!

I wouldnt worry too much, though. Blame the sister, and, if that doesnt work, date her sister instead.

Best answers
Seriously, if this is indeed true, either A. You had your head up your ass...or maybe up hers (hopefully someone will get that) and deserve any punishment wrought down upon you for not knowing the exact female form of you gf B. You had your head up your ass and thought you could get away with doing them both without the other knowing C. You had your head up your ass because they obviously are two really freaky and sexually enlightened women who thought it would be fun to take you on at the same time but slowly introduce you to the situation by flopping D. You were really drunk and thought she really was your girlfriend E. I'm loosing track of things at this point...or the probable F. You're ****ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom