[Old PotW] I think I have enough energy! But maybe a little more wouldn't hurt...

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wonder if it can become bigger.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just thought about if someone will write this xD

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
well if your trying to get everyone's attention this is the way to do it. only to get your ass kicked as soon as you're noticed

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I didn't do that on purpose i just thought about it after i posted it ... And i really asked a question if the spirit bomb can get bigger.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great!

It would be funny if you were able to charge the Genki Dama for however long you wanted! Just that after it reached a certain size, the increase rate would drop.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Now let's see an image where there's an entire server full of Goku doing that.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thinking about that there should be some limit actually (in characters or a cooldown in the beams)

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The scale between Goku and the spirit bomb is just awesome. That will definitely be something that would be a battle game changer!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Looks really good, indeed! GJ guys! Have you finalised the Genki Dama or is it still a work in progress, any plans left working with it?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
actually i think was better this one

DASDasdasD.jpg

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Both are extraodenery.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to people on Facebook it's fake and you guys should hate it :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
According to people on Facebook it's fake and you guys should hate it :p
hate something isn't finished yet? nah, for me they can work all the necessary time for finish this game to get the best result
also if they want help we are here, but if not, well... is his project not big deal, they know what to do

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I can tell that that sprite for the spirit bomb(assuming your still using sprites) is a place holder.. it's a little too simple and doesn't blend nearly as well as the other energy attacks in the game. The scale is just perfect though I LOVE the size. I do however hope that the thing isn't TOO slow, though not too fast either.

Also love that in addition to power up rocks there is now GRASS!!! WOO!!! Great job Dalte!

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:D im not finished yet boyssssssssssssssssszederses, once i put the effects on, mmmmmmmmmmmm.... But you guys should see it in motion, the rocks float up under it even as its already thrown, in order to elaborate its power. THEN, as SOON as it touches the ground its starts to dig as it slides across it, throwing rocks, debris, and dirt everywhere :D.

--- edit ---

I can tell that that sprite for the spirit bomb(assuming your still using sprites) is a place holder.. it's a little too simple and doesn't blend nearly as well as the other energy attacks in the game. The scale is just perfect though I LOVE the size. I do however hope that the thing isn't TOO slow, though not too fast either.

Also love that in addition to power up rocks there is now GRASS!!! WOO!!! Great job Dalte!
Oh yes i know i hate a big awesome attack thats too slow. Its fast enough to scare you hehe. Plus since you have extra speed methods such as the chargeable teleport, and the charged / super turbo swoop, I can make it pretty damn fast. MMMMmmmm. So its intense to look at as well as to dodge

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow Dalte, sweet job! After this mod is finished, you might want to seek a career in doing that for AAA games or something!
But really, wow, that spirit bomb looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:D im not finished yet boyssssssssssssssssszederses, once i put the effects on, mmmmmmmmmmmm.... But you guys should see it in motion, the rocks float up under it even as its already thrown, in order to elaborate its power. THEN, as SOON as it touches the ground its starts to dig as it slides across it, throwing rocks, debris, and dirt everywhere :D.

--- edit ---

Oh yes i know i hate a big awesome attack thats too slow. Its fast enough to scare you hehe. Plus since you have extra speed methods such as the chargeable teleport, and the charged / super turbo swoop, I can make it pretty damn fast. MMMMmmmm. So its intense to look at as well as to dodge
Dalte, I LOVE U MAN!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom